Author Topic: CLOSED****SSC v2, Active Hub, Combiner, 4 Port Passive Hub, 16 port Passive Hub  (Read 75350 times)

Offline MrChristmas2000

Yep the vultures are waiting.  :)

Offline lawn patrol

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have 4 kit #1 ssc up for sale that a coop member has returned.  First come first serve in the posts of this coop.  Payment for these NEEDS to be received as soon as I tell you that you have won these extra returned sets.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Count me in on 3

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
please try not to "call out" if a member hasn't paid. there might be a good reason, and it's really between that person and the coop manager.  plus you might start to make people shy away from participating in coops.   I did this once myself when I first started and got corrected.  I'm not a moderator, but please keep it nice.

I agree with chrisatpsu on this.  There should be not talk of dibs or naming members that have not paid before the dead line.  There could be multiple reasons members have not paid and each of us do not know what that reason is or for that matter need to know.   It is between the coop manager running the coop and the members that are participating in the coop when and how the payments are being made.   The whole reason for the dead line is so everyone publicly knows what the sequence of events are (payments , ordering of parts, shipping, etc, ...) it does not matter if the payment is made right after the coop manager sends out the payment info or the last hour of the dead line,  it's the same thing.  As a coop manager we are watching the list sending out reminders that the payment is due.  Life happens and people have to back out.  We do not want members feeling that the "Evil Eye" is watching and waiting.  We welcome everyone and do not what anyone shying away as the DLA family with the help of RJ we are able to build some cool stuff and help each other out.  So please tone down the "looks like there this many left to pay" talk.  The coop manager is well aware of what is going on the the payments.  Freebird is posting as soon as he knows kits are up for grabs.  So please be aware of this as I know it is not really meant in a negative way but it does come across that way.   Sorry Freebird to step in on your coop.

Team DLA

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
Hey gang,  Its all good!!!  I for one understand unforseen circumstances...I have commitments on all these orders,  Sometimes they have been paid for and I havent just got to making them marked as paid on the column, or as in the ? mark I fat fingered a key stroke.  There is a deadline and thats what it is for.  I am a member of the Procrastenators Organization and I too wait until the last moments.   ;D   
One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!

Offline zwiller

Payment made.  You can fight over someone else's kits!   ;D

Dang Procrastinator's meeting ran late...
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline RJ

• Administrator

<la..   Good One!

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline gatorengineer

• Facebook link

Just an FYI, I'm the president of this largest nation on Earth, procrastinators, and I can tell you that it did run late due to some people showing up late.

Offline TexasStingray

• Coop Manager
Ok, when can the vultures and those that want to up their orders get the left overs, I would like to up my order by adding 6 more SSC's.
Scott Wanner
TX

Watch my videos

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
Im going to lock this thread.  Please verfiy that if you have paid and its not marked as paid that you send me a PM or email ASAP.  THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE,  At anytime, I will place these unpaid orders up for grabs in an orderly fashion!!!  Birds of a Feather, Flock together,  The vultures are circling.

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
Okay,  here is the deal:  I have the number of kits available below:  If you speak up for them, you must be able to pay for them ASAP.  ASAP is as soon as I PM you back with the cost. If I do not get a payment ASAP, you will lose out.  There will be NO pay me tomorrow or at payday etc.  I need the funds immediately.   This is a first post, first get.  No exceptions, no whiners, no excuses.  I need to get this order in before the parts go back ordered.

Here you go,  Devour!!

Kit #1 SSC v2 controller PCB, Parts, and Pigtails -  34 total available

Kit #2  Active 16 port hub PCB and Parts  - 2 available

Kit #3  4 port passive hub PCB and Parts – 1 available

Offline MrChristmas2000

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager

Kit #1 SSC v2 controller PCB, Parts, and Pigtails -  20 total available

Kit #2  Active 16 port hub PCB and Parts  - 1 available

Kit #3  4 port passive hub PCB and Parts – 1 available

Offline cpnbnanamn

• Patron Member
  • I blame Jack for getting me hooked....
-Roger

I'm hoping to go NUTS this year!

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
Kit #1 SSC v2 controller PCB, Parts, and Pigtails -  20 total available

Kit #2  Active 16 port hub PCB and Parts  - 1 available

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
And the vultures are feeding. LOL