Author Topic: Problem with scheduler  (Read 1084 times)

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
Problem with scheduler
« on: November 08, 2012, »
Ok I have run into another problem. When I set a show to run at a time, let's say 17:00 the Conductor Control Panel will say waiting until the time for the show to run. Then at the time the show should start it goes to "Not Connected" and will not change until I take power away and restart. The show waiting again. I have checked all of my pins on the CF reader and even touched them up just to make sure. I have reformatted my CF card and reloaded. Any suggestions?

Note: I was playing sequences the other night just hitting the play button and everything ran then.

Offline JonB256

• My website
Re: Problem with scheduler
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, »
I'm having similar schedule problems. I put two shows in the schedule. The first one won't run "on time." The second one starts when expected.

The two shows have identical contents. Just different names (and they are 8 or less characters.)

I was patiently waiting to see if others had problems. Like you, either show would manually run without problem.
The scheduler interface is very spartan.

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok I have run into another problem. When I set a show to run at a time, let's say 17:00 the Conductor Control Panel will say waiting until the time for the show to run. Then at the time the show should start it goes to "Not Connected" and will not change until I take power away and restart. The show waiting again. I have checked all of my pins on the CF reader and even touched them up just to make sure. I have reformatted my CF card and reloaded. Any suggestions?

Note: I was playing sequences the other night just hitting the play button and everything ran then.

I could be wrong here. But I seem to remember RJ stating that when the conductor is running a show it no longer sends packets that updates the control panel software. Its busy sending packs to the slave for syncing and of course running the show. So my questions is when you saw the not connected do you know if a show was running (lights flashing, music?).

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, »
Well found my problem.  :-[ Thanks Rick. This is really going to take some getting use to for me I need to rename my sequences and try again. I'll repost in a few

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, »
I need to post Denny's list on my forehead!!!!  <fp. Names were too long. Up and running once again! I sure hope that someone is learning from all of my mistakes!  <md..