Author Topic: I do signing faces for christmas free  (Read 12508 times)

Offline studog86

• Is the light show done yet daddy.
I do signing faces for christmas free
« on: November 09, 2012, »
Hello everyone,
I wanted to give back to this great community that this forum has.  I am actually getting pretty good at Papagayo and am able to sequence signing faces to a song in under 4 hours.  So if you have any sequences out there that you would like to add signing faces too, send them my way and I will try to get it done before xmas.  I will not share your sequence with anyone except for the signing face tracks, but I would like to be able to incorporate your sequence in to my show.  I still haven't mastered LOR, and I need more songs for this year.
Matt
PM me and you could upload your sequence in my dropbox.
Again this is completely free, I am just asking that I be able to incorporate your sequence into my show

I now have over a dozen singing sequences in my dropbox since I started this post. 
Keep checking back and send me whatever you want put to signing faces.
Here is a link of what I have done so far.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Merry Christmas
And keep sending me ideas.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, by studog86 »
Here is link to Dropbox You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Where you will find free sequences done to faces MY SETUP 128 channels Mega tree mini trees two arches. Email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Send me requests with light sequence and I will add signing faces fo

Offline Rogelio

Re: I do signing faces for christmas free
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, »
Im just getting started because this is my first year.  I hope to use singing faces next year so I may be asking for some help then.  I have not had time to even mess with Papagayo.
Roy

Offline JonB256

• My website
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, »
I have watched the Papagayo video and it seems tedious but do-able.
For Christmas, I'd planned to animate a pair of Holiday Coro Christmas Trees to my "between song" voice overs.
but - I don't have the new ones recorded yet (or even written), so I can't take you up on your offer (yet).

But thanks.

Offline therealbigjim

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, »
My attempt to do Papagayo was less then successful, but the translation part was useful. It helped a lot to see the mouth shapes for the letters of the words. Even with the program there is tweeking that has to be done once it is exported. I am about as quick doing it myself.
"If you want more lights sell that old mustang"

Offline studog86

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, »
My attempt to do Papagayo was less then successful, but the translation part was useful. It helped a lot to see the mouth shapes for the letters of the words. Even with the program there is tweeking that has to be done once it is exported. I am about as quick doing it myself.

I now have papagayo down to an hour per minute with no tweaking needed.  If you have a sequence you want done just send it my way and I will put words to it.
Matt
Here is link to Dropbox You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Where you will find free sequences done to faces MY SETUP 128 channels Mega tree mini trees two arches. Email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Send me requests with light sequence and I will add signing faces fo

Offline studog86

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, »
Drummer boy by the tokens is done, the vixen file has it completed with lights, the lights are not sequenced in the .lms filee but the signing voices are there with a second track of my old sequence that you could use.

I am almost done putting mouths to lights by ellie goulding, keep checking my dropbox for updates, and feel free to use any of the signing faces files I have. I especially like the sandstorm remix that I have done with faces, it is in the new years folder.
 Here is link to dropbox, enjoy, and thank you everyone for all your help.
 Matt.
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login....an9c/IKpmlXTW03
 Please send any thing to me that you would like faces put too.

Offline barbotte

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, »
Drummer boy by the tokens is done, the vixen file has it completed with lights, the lights are not sequenced in the .lms filee but the signing voices are there with a second track of my old sequence that you could use.

I am almost done putting mouths to lights by ellie goulding, keep checking my dropbox for updates, and feel free to use any of the signing faces files I have. I especially like the sandstorm remix that I have done with faces, it is in the new years folder.
 Here is link to dropbox, enjoy, and thank you everyone for all your help.
 Matt.
your link does not work ...

Offline studog86

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, »

Sorry try this one.
Just uploaded amazing grace and coca cola with faces.
still working on lights and hot chocolate.

Offline barbotte

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, »
hey i have 3 firestrick 8 chanel . can you do effect like equalizer with that stuff ??
thanks

Offline studog86

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2012, »
I have Just finished lights but have not done all the backup singer parts, but there should be enough for everyone to work with what I have done so far.  I will update the dropbox when I finish Lights.

Here is the link again

Matt
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, by studog86 »

Offline studog86

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2012, »
just finished Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer.

Offline barbotte

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2012, »
just finished Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer.
hey rudolh is not there ....

Offline studog86

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2012, »
Sorry for the delay getting Rudolph up on dropbox.  My Kids distracted me and I forgot to upload the file.
I have just added Its The Most Wonderful Life.
Matt

Offline studog86

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2012, »
hey i have 3 firestrick 8 chanel . can you do effect like equalizer with that stuff ??
thanks
Sorry not familiar with firesticks
Matt

Offline keitha43

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2012, »
If you take a leaping arch and stand it vertical, that is considered a firestick.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2.