Author Topic: I do signing faces for christmas free  (Read 12509 times)

Offline studog86

• Is the light show done yet daddy.
Re: I do signing faces for christmas free
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2012, »
Just added Too Many Christmas Decorations Guy to the list of singing faces
Matt.
Here is link to Dropbox You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Where you will find free sequences done to faces MY SETUP 128 channels Mega tree mini trees two arches. Email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Send me requests with light sequence and I will add signing faces fo

Offline studog86

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2012, »
Now I have added Silent Night by Sinead O Conner.
Here is link to Dropbox You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Where you will find free sequences done to faces MY SETUP 128 channels Mega tree mini trees two arches. Email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Send me requests with light sequence and I will add signing faces fo

Offline studog86

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2013, »
I have added Halloween and New Years Songs to this list, you can find the sequences in my dropbox link in my signature below.  Email me about the audio.  Email is in signature below.
Songs added
Live and let die
light em up
lights
SNC 12 days of xmas
Running With the Devil
and many more.
Most are 8 channel faces only but some from last year have light sequence with it.
Enjoy
Matt
Feel free to upload any of these titles after you add your show to them, I need help sequencing the light portion as I am so busy doing the faces.

Offline deanathpc

• Brooks Family Lights
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2013, »
I'm trying to get a song done for my kids by Becky G, The Monster Remix.  It's so many frames I can't do it in one shot.  I don't want to let them down but wow.  Anyone else done this or considered it?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

-------------------
Dean
Check out our web site: 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2011 Light Count: 8,700

[img width= height=]http://www.vixenlights.com/sig/sig_h.php/160.gif[/img]

Offline smeighan

• Patron Member
    • Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2013, »
Hello everyone,
I wanted to give back to this great community that this forum has.  I am actually getting pretty good at Papagayo and am able to sequence signing faces to a song in under 4 hours.  So if you have any sequences out there that you would like to add signing faces too, send them my way and I will try to get it done before xmas.  I will not share your sequence with anyone except for the signing face tracks, but I would like to be able to incorporate your sequence in to my show.  I still haven't mastered LOR, and I need more songs for this year.
Matt
PM me and you could upload your sequence in my dropbox.
Again this is completely free, I am just asking that I be able to incorporate your sequence into my show

I now have over a dozen singing sequences in my dropbox since I started this post. 
Keep checking back and send me whatever you want put to signing faces.
Here is a link of what I have done so far.
Merry Christmas
And keep sending me ideas.

could you also post the pgo files? I will be making it so that nutcracker can read a pgo file and animate megatrees and matrixes. i need pgo files especially if they are done to the original sound tracks found on amazon.

thanks
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline studog86

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2013, »
Hello everyone,
I wanted to give back to this great community that this forum has.  I am actually getting pretty good at Papagayo and am able to sequence signing faces to a song in under 4 hours.  So if you have any sequences out there that you would like to add signing faces too, send them my way and I will try to get it done before xmas.  I will not share your sequence with anyone except for the signing face tracks, but I would like to be able to incorporate your sequence in to my show.  I still haven't mastered LOR, and I need more songs for this year.
Matt
Again this is completely free, I am just asking that I be able to incorporate your sequence into my show

I now have over a dozen singing sequences in my dropbox since I started this post. 
Merry Christmas

could you also post the pgo files? I will be making it so that nutcracker can read a pgo file and animate megatrees and matrixes. i need pgo files especially if they are done to the original sound tracks found on amazon.

thanks
I have most of the .pgo files still but they are all broken up into segments.  Papagayo does not allow songs over a minute long so I have to layer them,  I could send the .pgo files but I am not sure how that would help. 
Matt
Maybe I misunderstand what you are trying to do.
Matt

Offline smeighan

• Patron Member
    • Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2013, »
Hello everyone,
Matt

Merry Christmas

thanks
I have most of the .pgo files still but they are all broken up into segments.  Papagayo does not allow songs over a minute long so I have to layer them,  I could send the .pgo files but I am not sure how that would help. 
Matt
Matt

if you divided a song into 3 pgo files, i would the n concatenate them back into one whole pgo file. even though papagayno couldnt process it, my new papagayno effects engine would inside of xlights. for each speech phenome i will be showing pictures of singing pumpkins, trees and such. I will use the technology stack that we have to play movies. My plan is to take a pgo file as an input and then allow people to pick what they want the actor to be.

This is different than having channel ranges for each of the phenomes, it is flipping pictures. So I need the original pgo files as the input.

thanks
sean
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2013, »
If I understand correctly, we'd be able to add new characters by supplying a new set of frames.
Do you have a sample set of frames now that we can use to develop new characters?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline salongaopm

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2013, »
my kids loves this song from pitch perfect:

could you do that song?

thanks!

Offline studog86

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2013, »
Hello everyone,
Matt

Merry Christmas

thanks
Matt
Matt

if you divided a song into 3 pgo files, i would the n concatenate them back into one whole pgo file. even though papagayno couldnt process it, my new papagayno effects engine would inside of xlights. for each speech phenome i will be showing pictures of singing pumpkins, trees and such. I will use the technology stack that we have to play movies. My plan is to take a pgo file as an input and then allow people to pick what they want the actor to be.

This is different than having channel ranges for each of the phenomes, it is flipping pictures. So I need the original pgo files as the input.

thanks
sean
What songs do you want.  I am doing a bunch for this xmas but I think I have deleted everything I have done to date for xmas last year.
Matt
Email me directly

Offline drlucas

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2013, »
I won't bother quoting that last one...it's confusing!!

How about Christmas Canon Rock? Thought about that one from TSO to do a signing face for?
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline drlucas

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2014, »
Hi Matt,

Hope all is well...are you doing more faces next year?? With the work Sean's doing in Nutcracker I'd love to see the two of you guys collaborate a bit and really bring to life the upcoming season !!

Cheers,
Ryan
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline barbotte

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2014, »
hello i am trying to get some of your file but it give me error went i try to convert them to vixen 2 ...any chance you have some for vixen 2 ,,alll i can see it LOR ..thanks

Offline studog86

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2014, »
I have updated my dropbox, sorry the link was broken for so long.
Matt