Author Topic: no dmx  (Read 1223 times)

Offline joshuashu

no dmx
« on: November 11, 2012, »
I have a version 4 that is acting funny.  I am using and IDMX, cable is correct, i know it works cause i am using it via wireless.  when i go to test mode on the lynx with the cable plugged in, dmx light does not come up, if i unplug it and test again the dmx light will come on?  i can not control the light via the console on LOR?

Offline Jeffl

• Just remember. Wireless is nice. Copper is king!
    • Christmas In Brandon
Re: no dmx
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, »
The LOR console does not control DMX lights as of last year 2.9x.  Not sure if they fixed anything in the 3.x this year.  I use xlights for single controller testing and LOR to run the show.

Offline mmccrae

• Coop Manager
    • The McCrae's Light Show
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, »
I use LOR S3 3.7 it works great and it does run DMX native even with a lynx dongle. lynx network option was added in this years upgrade

Mike
Mike,
Conroe, TX
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline joshuashu

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, »
i got it fixed,  the remove for wireless jumper was not working, so i pinched them together and it is working now.

Offline Jeffl

• Just remember. Wireless is nice. Copper is king!
    • Christmas In Brandon
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, »
Very odd. I would think you could get a jumper from any computer repair shop.  I have a number of them from old computers and hard drives, CD drives etc.

Offline JonB256

• My website
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, »
It is possible that one of your Remove for Wireless pins is unsoldered. Squeezing them just made the contact.

Never known a pin jumper to not work.