Author Topic: Is there a How-To document?  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Night Owl

Is there a How-To document?
« on: November 11, 2012, »
After finishing my conductor late last night I realized I forgot how this all worked on the software side.   <fp.  The problem for me was that the information was spread out over a period of time in various posts sprinkled throughout the forum.  The best information was RJs video and I had a difficult time finding it.  Is there a single "How-To" that documents how to get this all working?  I was thinking about creating one to help me remember what I needed to do but I didn't want to re-invent the wheel.  If others thought it was valuable I could post it.

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Re: Is there a How-To document?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, »
The video is in the wiki pixelnet library

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

called Conductor Tutorial

Besides RJ and the beta team we are all learning as we go. The beauty of this site is everyone is helping each other.

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, »
Please, please, make a how-to document.  I will not even start putting my conductor together until after I get my show running and have some breathing room.  By then I also will have lost any knowledge picked up from reading all the troubleshooting posts or watching a video.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline deplanche

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, »
+1 for the manual

the video are fantastic, but not searchable, so I can never find what I am looking for quickly in them.