Author Topic: conductor issues  (Read 1221 times)

Offline kjam22

conductor issues
« on: November 13, 2012, »
Ok, I have tried to resolder the pins at least four times.  I have checked continuity between the trace and the tab for every connection and they are good.  I have the following files on my card
charlie.seq
password.dat
playlist.dat
this.sho
xmas01.mp3
I still get the dreaded card error.  I have resoldered all of the pins in the 24x2 header on the conductor and the ether dongle, still no luck.  Any other ideas?  My etherdongle works just fine with pixelnet firmware flashed on it.

Offline kjam22

Re: conductor issues
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, »
I don't know if this helps pinpoint my issue, but for some reason now when the etd/conductor is plugged in, my internet locks up.  It will work as soon as I unplug the cord from the ETD.  I am running straight out of the computer and I have disabled windows firewall and Norton firewall.

Offline JonB256

• My website
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, »
Other posts have said this is a "wireless" router problem. Going into the router settings and disabling Multicast for wireless fixed them.  (but it doesn't seem to bother mine - go figure)

Offline Night Owl

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, »
You know, I am wondering if it would be worth creating and posting a set of test files.  Something really simple, like a public domain sound file, sequence file of 16 channels of simple flashing, and the other required files.  It would be all in 8.3 filename format and known to work.  Is this even possible?  I finished building my unit but haven't gotten around to testing it yet.  (Only have DMX equipment and found out my active hub was missing parts)   :P