Author Topic: No blinky from Conductor  (Read 1078 times)

Offline IndianaChristmas

• Patron Member
No blinky from Conductor
« on: November 16, 2012, »
I am able to run a show on the conductor using the conductor panel.
I get music but no blinky from the test sequence I put together.  I used LSP (newest version that supposed to fix conductor output) to convert to conductor format.
The Etd/Conductor is attached to my Active hub (reflashed hub's firmware tonight just to make sure it was correct).

My test sequence's only controller is an LE.  It has been tested and works with USB dongle.
I have attached the DMX output on the hub to my LE's DMX in.  The controller channel numbers are correct. 
The DMX universe on the hub is set to 1.

No lights when I run the show but when I turn off the Active Hub I may get a very brief flash of lights from the LE.

As a test, I reflashed the EtD to be pixelnet (not conductor) and used LSP to test my controller; no lights there either.  Suggests Hub is issue but I tested SSC hardware with the hub last spring and had no issues.

I then took the EtD flashed it to DMX and using LSP to test the controller I got lights.  This proves at least the EtD is working.

Clear as mud?  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
Re: No blinky from Conductor
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, »
A few things to check:

Are your jumper settings right?  Should all be set to 1.  Check the PixelNet jumpers.
Using a hex editor, check to ensure the output conductor file doesn't have all zeros.
Try using xlights to test.

Offline caretaker

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, »
1. Did the EtD work with your Express before you added the conductor? You can relfash the EtD with the Pixelnet hex file and test still leaving the conductor attached.
2. See post above
Jeff Squires
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline IndianaChristmas

• Patron Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, »
I've looked at it some more and still no go.
The jumpers are all correct.
The file is good.
I tried testing with just Pixelnet (i.e. no Conductor) on a known working EtD using LSP to test the setup.  No good.

I'm going to put it down and focus on my show for now. Thanks.