Author Topic: TOUCH OSC LSP2.5  (Read 1083 times)

Offline PIC

TOUCH OSC LSP2.5
« on: November 17, 2012, »
Is there a way to turn on outputs in LSP to my Renard while in Touch OSC.
I have ran a sequence and controller is communicating with LSP.
I have my IPod synced to LSP.  I can configure the input map and it sees me press my IPod.
I can press my IPod and LSP shows it and turns colors.  When I turn on outputs it does not go to the outputs and no longer updates the LSP screen.  Is there something I need to due get LSP to output to my controller what it sees from TouchOSC?  I wanting to use it to test lights during installation.

Any Ideas???

btw
Just put up all lights...plan on installing controllers tomorrow...Getting closer to Christmas.
164 Channels
2 Ren64, 1 Ren16, 1 Ren24
1- 24 Channel Mega Tree
1- 12 Channel Spiral Tree
Plan to start RGB next year.

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
Re: TOUCH OSC LSP2.5
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, »
Did you enable Live mode?  The setup steps are pretty tedious, but you should be able to controller the mapped lights while in live mode.  Enable live mode on the effects tab.  Then right click on a channel and enable mapping.

Offline AlanS

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, »
I have the same issue.
With the OSC turned on I see the OSC icon on each channel that has been configured. The channels corresponding to how they are configure to the touch points on the ipad. However, as soon as I enable the output in LSP the touch point no longer trigger the channels.

Offline PIC

TOUCH OSC LSP2.5
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, »
I did have live mode on and having same result as AlanS.  Anybody have this working?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
164 Channels
2 Ren64, 1 Ren16, 1 Ren24
1- 24 Channel Mega Tree
1- 12 Channel Spiral Tree
Plan to start RGB next year.

Offline sielbear

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, »
I think this has been broken since early 1.7?  Shame - I had dreams of somehow allowing kids to control my megatree.  Alas, stable playback from the conductor has trumped those dreams in a powerful way...