Author Topic: Etention Cords  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Orion

Etention Cords
« on: November 19, 2012, »
Has anyone found a good site to buy bulk extention cords.  And what is everyone using for the short channel extention cords. 

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
Re: Etention Cords
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, »
For short controller cords, I take a 3-pack of 15' indoor cords and cut them up into about 6 cords each ... and then put on female vampire plug ends ... then wire up my LE(s) for very cheap.
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, »
If you buy a spool of spt2 cord and a bunch of vampire plugs, you can then make as many short extension cords as you want ... they is getting the vampire plugs for a cheap as possible and a decent deal on the spt2.
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Mike Hill

• Here to learn
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, »
I have 2000 ft of SPT2 on its way.  One I got a good deal on, but need to make sure it will work...we call it something else, but the specs are the same....apparently the company I work for sells the stuff.

I'll let everyone know when I get and cost too.  I think we pay about $90 for a 1000 foot roll.

The other 1000 feet I have coming in I paid about $165.
Mike Hill
First display date 11-2011
"Never explain your actions, your enemies don't believe it and your friends don't need it."