Author Topic: Import broken?  (Read 691 times)

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
Import broken?
« on: November 20, 2012, »
Is the import function still broken?  I get this:

file='', Length = 0

Notice: Undefined variable: lastfile in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\sql2xml.php on line 342
Importing data from C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\export\275

Warning:  file_get_contents(../export/275/) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\sql2xml.php on line 103

Fatal error:  Call to a member function children() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\sql2xml.php on line 158

when trying to import my export from my local nutcracker install.  I can work without it, just wanting to make sure that I am not doing anything wrong.

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
Re: Import broken?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is the import function still broken?  I get this:

file='', Length = 0

Notice: Undefined variable: lastfile in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\sql2xml.php on line 342
Importing data from C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\export\275

Warning:  file_get_contents(../export/275/) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\sql2xml.php on line 103

Fatal error:  Call to a member function children() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\sql2xml.php on line 158

when trying to import my export from my local nutcracker install.  I can work without it, just wanting to make sure that I am not doing anything wrong.

Thanks,
-Keith

There was a minor glitch to import (it was not seeign the most recent files).

This has been fixed.

here is tutorial. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login