Author Topic: *******CLOSED****** Lynx FreeStyle and Lynx SSR4 COOP  (Read 49425 times)

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
Re: *******CLOSED****** Lynx FreeStyle and Lynx SSR4 COOP
« Reply #150 on: April 29, 2009, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I shipped a few packages today.  I will get more out this weekend.  I will guarantee that all packages will be sent out by 5/4/2009.  I will be done with my classes at that time and that will eliminate one of the items that has been eating my time.  RJ knows more of the details of what is going on here.  I just want to apologize again for my poor performance on this COOP.  Just glad it was early in the year and not at crunch time at the end of the year.

Todd

Don't be so hard on yourself Todd. Not all of us are nervous in April.   ;D
Leon

Offline knguyen916

No problems. Thanks for your hard work. Just keep us posted  ;D

I shipped a few packages today.  I will get more out this weekend.  I will guarantee that all packages will be sent out by 5/4/2009.  I will be done with my classes at that time and that will eliminate one of the items that has been eating my time.  RJ knows more of the details of what is going on here.  I just want to apologize again for my poor performance on this COOP.  Just glad it was early in the year and not at crunch time at the end of the year.

Todd

Offline tstewart

• Global Moderator
Just noticed I made a mistake on my guarantee date.  It should have said by 5/11.  One of my interrupts ends tomorrow and I plan to send the rest of this week finishing off this COOP.

Todd

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
Thanks for the update Todd.
Leon

Offline MrChristmas2000

It's those bump in the road that are so painful.

I know you want to get it done as bad as everyone wants to get them. I'ts better to be sure they are all ktted well than to rush and make mistakes.

Offline RJ

• Administrator
I Pm Todd and he said he is getting things packed and may have it all out Monday. We need to thank him for staying with it as this has not been an easy coop for him.

Thanks for the dedication Todd I know everyone is grateful for the work you do! And we are even more grateful when things do not go well for our coop managers. DLA owes you guys more than we could ever repay you!

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline RJ

• Administrator
I Pm Todd and he said he is getting things packed and may have it all out Monday (May). We need to thank him for staying with it as this has not been an easy coop for him.

Thanks for the dedication Todd I know everyone is grateful for the work you do! And we are even more grateful when things do not go well for our coop managers. DLA owes you guys more than we could ever repay you!

RJ

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
I Pm Todd and he said he is getting things packed and may have it all out Monday. We need to thank him for staying with it as this has not been an easy coop for him.

RJ

Well said RJ.

THANKS TODD   :) :) :)

-Paul
Leesburg, FL

Offline tstewart

• Global Moderator
Well 1/2 will be going out tomorrow.  Did not get as far as I thought.  The only thing I have left is to put together the Anti static parts for the rest of the packages.  I will be working on it each night until complete.  I know I have done a horrible job on getting this one out in a timely manner.  I am just real glad it is early in the year and this was not a last minute order.

Todd

Offline abell

No worries! Seriously its all good.

Adam

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
No worries Todd

Bill

Offline small

No worries - echo'ed again.  Interruptions and changes to plan can happen anytime - I know as my wife has just out of hospital after 23 days - totally unplanned and unexpected.

Offline RJ

• Administrator
No worries - echo'ed again.  Interruptions and changes to plan can happen anytime - I know as my wife has just out of hospital after 23 days - totally unplanned and unexpected.

Man! I hope she is alright!

RJ

Offline lightsup

there is still 7 1/2 months to go so no rush at all Todd, take it easy it will all get toghetter soonner or later.
Just do it.

Offline Murl

Don't be so hard on yourself, Todd - I think the past few months have been unusual for a lot of us.
I do appreciate the occasional update, but take all the time you need on mine.  I'm in no hurry, either.