Author Topic: *******CLOSED****** Lynx FreeStyle and Lynx SSR4 COOP  (Read 49442 times)

Offline wbbb1

I just received my package. For those that have paid, you should receive your BLING Bling soon, for those that have not received you boards, you should get a e-mail from Todd for the price of shipping and then a few days latter receive you package.  Thanks everyone for all your HARD Work.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, by wbbb1 »

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
Alright people let's keep the posts clean.

Bill

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
I agree with Bill

your comments are not appreciated

Rick R.

Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline RJ

• Administrator

Excuse me!    >:(
I will be contacting you via PM in regards to this matter this evening.

Thank you coop managers for the unbelievable amount of work you do to save other people money! Almost all of us do thank you!

I also do not feel these comment where called for nor needed. But I will deal with that in private, it is not a public issue!

RJ
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, by RJ »
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
HI Todd

I received my box of goodies Today

Awesome job

Many thanks for running another Coop

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
Todd,

Great job and many thanks for running this coop.

...no need for that kind of stuff here at all.

Sorry RJ - had to add my two cents...

-Paul
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, by PJNMCT »
Leesburg, FL

Offline MrChristmas2000

I just received my shipment.

WOW! It must have been quite a job to sort out all those parts (48 ssr4s).

I have just a little soldering ahead of me!

For the newbies out there. JM2C

If you have never been involved in a DIY assembly project before then you could easily be overwhelmed with the additional work you need to do. You should first pull up the WIKI manual for your particular unit and fully understand how to assemble it. This understanding will guide you as you look through the kitted parts.

If you have ordered multiple units of the same product the parts come sorted by item type and not kitted on a per unit basis.

If you get overwhelmed just post a question about what to do next or PM RJ. Everone here should be open to helping one another.

Todd did a very good job on kitting such a large order like mine. Thanks for putting this coop together. I hope your personal problems have smothed themselves out.

Update: Sorted out 48 base kits with NO missing parts. Excelent.
BTW Todd even sorted the DMX parts from the base kit of parts.

Tom

« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, by MrChristmas2000 »

Offline tombmatt

;D ;D ;D
I got my parts today YAHOO!!!!  now I just have to start puttiing it all together.  Thanks so much Todd for all your hard work!!!!

Tom

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
Thanks RJ!

Although I must say it will be tough for me to bite my tongue. I have not done a CoOp yet but I know it must take a HUGE toll on your life Todd.

I, for one, really do appreciate everything you've done for us Todd and only hope it did not interfere with your family life. After all, THAT is the priority!

Thanks for volunteering, and making my life, and my little neighbors lives a little brighter around here on our lords birthday!!!

Leon

Just keeping it in perspective....
Leon

Offline spud_uk

I just got home to find that my box of goodies have bn delivered. Thank you for the time and effort put into this coop.

I just got to find some time to put it all together now!!!

Thanks

Offline OkieJay

Hey Todd,

I have not received an email with shipping cost yet.  I am the second to last on the list, so if you have not had a chance to get to me than PLEASE disregard this post.  If you have emailed me then please email me again when you have a chance.  No rush, just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed your email.

Thank you for your efforts,
OkieJay       
"You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"

Offline tstewart

• Global Moderator
A mistake in the FreeStyle Kits that have been sent out so far has been brought to my attention.  I have left out 1 capacitors from the bags of parts.  The list I packaged the parts from had the quantity wrong but the BOM I have in Mouser had the correct quantity.  I have the parts here so on the kits I have sent out already I will be sending each of you an envelope with a capacitor in it.  The kits that are still here I will fix them.

Todd

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
Todd don't worry about it for me I have plenty of caps here.
Which ones was it?

Bill

Offline tstewart

• Global Moderator
It will not affect yours Bill.  I was just on the FreeStyle Kits not on the SSR4 or the SSR4 DMX Option kits.

Todd

Todd don't worry about it for me I have plenty of caps here.
Which ones was it?

Bill

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
Gotcha

Bill