Author Topic: Scheduling a steady "after show" sequence  (Read 1033 times)

Offline akonkman

Scheduling a steady "after show" sequence
« on: November 24, 2012, »
When my show is done running at 9:00, I like to turn on a few of my lights steady so that it looks like just a regular static Christmas light display until, say, Midnight.  So in LSP I created a 1-minute sequence and just turned on those channels and exported to Conductor format.  I then converted that into xLights format, and chose the option to NOT turn off all channels at end.  I then created a playlist with just this static sequence in it, and played it back in repeat mode.  After 1 minute, my lights turn off for just a split second and then come on again. 

I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to set it up so that the lights just stay continuously on.  Yeah, I could create a 3-hour long sequence, but the file size gets out of hand quickly.

Thanks!

Andy

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Re: Scheduling a steady "after show" sequence
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, »
I was wondering if the problem is in your sequence ?

Make sure the proper value is set at the beginning and the end of the sequence and not zero value

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline akonkman

Re: Scheduling a steady "after show" sequence
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, »
I was able to get it to work by exporting from LSP into LOR format (instead of Conductor format), and then manually tweaking the XML to remove all the "Off" commands that LSP seems to want to put in at the end.