Author Topic: Conductor acts up with FM transmitter  (Read 8152 times)

Offline zwiller

Re: Conductor acts up with FM transmitter
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2012, »
I used some cat5 wire like RJ in the manual and twisted it.  Another thought.  Did you twist the wires? 
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline sebjsan

• Sebastian from California
Conductor acts up with FM transmitter
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2012, »
My wires are twisted. I'll swap the wires later and see I'd that makes a difference.
Sebastian from California

Offline zwiller

« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2012, »
Mine is acting up from the transmitter today.  Actually, the conductor is having a bad day.  Nothing syncs.  All sorts of fun. 

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline zwiller

« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2012, »
Seb,
You and I are on the same page.  Sync and fm transmitter issues continued so I went to LSP scheduler.  Except for one big one all 5 songs are solid.  Happy I made the move.  I didn't expect to run the conductor this year anyway but it was cool for a few days... ;D

Offline sebjsan

• Sebastian from California
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2012, »
As they say " It was fun while it lasted". Good thing we have a backup, and a back up back up...
Sebastian from California