Author Topic: New rectangular nodes color order changed  (Read 916 times)

Offline zwiller

New rectangular nodes color order changed
« on: November 26, 2012, »
The new rectangular nodes are pictured here.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just an FYI when programming a start channel the color order is off if you select rectangular node.  I am not sure if node selection is just changing color order or not, but I found that (by happy mistake) selecting flex strips it resolved the issue.   

Also, many are stuck together and I found a great way to separate them is to use a 5" putty knife put between the offenders (watch wiring) and applying wack or 2 from your "fine adjustment tool" on a hard surface...
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline sebjsan

• Sebastian from California
Re: New rectangular nodes color order changed
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, »
I've been using a utility knife to separate them.
Sebastian from California

Offline zwiller

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, »
What ever works for you.  I tried a utility knife but I needed to apply enough pressure that I was either going to cut my thumb or wires off.  Maybe I got an exceptionally bad batch...  I had been riding Ray for 2 months for those nodes. 

You notice the color order?  Maybe it's me or each batch is different?

Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline sebjsan

• Sebastian from California
New rectangular nodes color order changed
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, »
Ive just used 20 for my tune to sign, but they are on test mode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Sebastian from California

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The new rectangular nodes are pictured here.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just an FYI when programming a start channel the color order is off if you select rectangular node.  I am not sure if node selection is just changing color order or not, but I found that (by happy mistake) selecting flex strips it resolved the issue.   

Also, many are stuck together and I found a great way to separate them is to use a 5" putty knife put between the offenders (watch wiring) and applying wack or 2 from your "fine adjustment tool" on a hard surface...

How are you testing if the colors are off?  I used the color finder and found that I had too had to choose another option when programming the SSC to get the colors to match.  When I ran my show though, the colors we off so I switched back to rectangle node in the SSC utility.  I can't really explain why they are different.  I had some older rectangle nodes from last year and they work perfectly with both the color finder and LSP using the correct SSC utility setting. 

I also have 60 spliced together and one batch of 20 has slightly different colors at times.  Sometimes its perfect and other times one section of 20 is way off.   I will post some videos.

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, »
Here is the link to the video.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  The lower right set of nodes has the issue.  Sometimes the colors are off, but other times works fine.  I am going to double check the sequence.  Maybe an issue with how I generated the transition, but I don't think so.