Author Topic: Missing schedule start  (Read 1063 times)

Offline sielbear

Missing schedule start
« on: November 26, 2012, »
I'm running one schedule for a main show and a second schedule to start afterwards for a late night / slow rotation schedule.  Ideally I'd run the main show from 4:30 - 10:00 PM and the late show from 10 PM to 4 AM.  I noticed that tonight, the late night show schedule never kicked on.  Secondly, this morning, the late night show did not turn off.

Do I need to insert gaps between the show so the conductor sees a clean "break" between shows?  Also, do I need to do something similar for the day changeover?  I noticed the conductor does let me schedule times over night, but the show never stopped running this morning.  Started to leave the house and noticed the lights were on...

Offline tng5737

Re: Missing schedule start
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, »
Why not just run the two shows in one schedule?  The schedule would be from 4:30 till 4am  for the first part select show1 and for the second part select show2

Offline sielbear

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, »
Sorry for confusion. That's what I'm doing. One schedule file / cf card.

I added a 5 minute gap and it's working.

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, »
I have not tried that, but I can see where a carry over from one date to the next might cause an issue. Most shows do not run all night. Maybe have the second show stop at 23:59 and restart at 01:00. Just a thought.