Author Topic: help with error  (Read 1500 times)

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
help with error
« on: November 30, 2012, »
First off i cant install the local host for some reason and just spent 4 hours of time attempting to do so.  So I moved back to .net site

When I create a .gif file  I go to click on the link to choose vixen file and I get this error.

select username from members where member_id='394'
Warning: fopen(../effects/workspaces/394/MEAD2012~ballet.nc) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /users/meighan.net/htdocs/nutcracker/effects/make_vixen.php on line 137
Unable to open ../effects/workspaces/394/MEAD2012~ballet.nc

Any ideas how I can create the left spinning dancer for my vixen sequence.  Its what I have left to complete my sequences and get my show up and running
One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
Re: help with error
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, »
Make sure you give the software time enough to generate the .nc file.  Sean showed last night how it can take a little while.  Might try that.  Beyond that, I am at a loss.

Good luck,
-Keith

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, »
Thanks,  I just let it run until it fails.  Very frustrating for sure.  I have had more than a few do this too me but his ballet dancer is special for my daughter.  She just learned the piano this summer and the music to the ballet dancer is her piano recital. 

I havent given up yet.   :D   Still got 24 hours till I go live.

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, »
If you want to send me the files/parameters, I can see if I can get it to run on my local install.  I can send you an output file back.  Would of course need both the target and effect parameters so I can generate them.  Let me know if I can help.

-Keith

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, »
I tried, but I can't get gif's to work on my install.  I know it is not your model as i was able to apply an effect I already had made to it.  I get a whole lot of lines like:

Warning: file_put_contents(frames/frame_1354663412_33.gif) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\gifresizer.php on line 221

Warning: imagecreatefromgif(frames/frame_1354663412_00.gif) [function.imagecreatefromgif]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\gifresizer.php on line 567

Warning: imagepalettecopy() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\gifresizer.php on line 576

Warning: imagecolortransparent() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\gifresizer.php on line 577

and that is just a few of the probably couple hundred or so.  There is no gif generated.  I went ahead a said to create a .vir file and it comes back with:

select username from members where member_id='275'
Warning: fopen(../effects/workspaces/275/FBMT~fb.nc) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\make_vixen.php on line 137
Unable to open ../effects/workspaces/275/FBMT~fb.nc

I don't know what else to try.  I can't get gifs to work for me either.  I wish I could help but I don't know why it is not generating the files.  If I can fix it, I will be glad to try again.

-Keith

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, »
Thanks for trying.  I appreciate it very much!!

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tried, but I can't get gif's to work on my install.  I know it is not your model as i was able to apply an effect I already had made to it.  I get a whole lot of lines like:

Warning: file_put_contents(frames/frame_1354663412_33.gif) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\gifresizer.php on line 221

Warning: imagecreatefromgif(frames/frame_1354663412_00.gif) [function.imagecreatefromgif]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\gifresizer.php on line 567

Warning: imagepalettecopy() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\gifresizer.php on line 576

Warning: imagecolortransparent() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\gifresizer.php on line 577

and that is just a few of the probably couple hundred or so.  There is no gif generated.  I went ahead a said to create a .vir file and it comes back with:

Warning: fopen(../effects/workspaces/275/FBMT~fb.nc) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\make_vixen.php on line 137

I don't know what else to try.  I can't get gifs to work for me either.  I wish I could help but I don't know why it is not generating the files.  If I can fix it, I will be glad to try again.

-Keith

Keith ;

the fix for this error is to add teh directory frames

you need an ../nutcracker/effects/frames directory. It is missing in local installs.

my cvs is not working right for my new Windows 8 box or i would check it in. hoprfully, i will be fixed today.

add the frames directory below effects and try gifs again

future zip files will NOT erase this , so you onlky need to add it once.
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline kgustafson

• Coop Manager
    • Lost Weekend Productions
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, »
Sean,

Do you want me to add code to check for that subdir and add it if it does not exist in the code?

Kurt
------
Visit at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sean,

Do you want me to add code to check for that subdir and add it if it does not exist in the code?

Kurt

sure kurt. Probably could be in f_gif.php since it is only used for gifs.

thanks
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, »
OK, I got further.  I got the preview GIF generated, but at the bottom of the page says:

Warning:  fopen(../effects/workspaces/275/FBMT~fb_d_33.dat) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\read_file.php on line 1852

can't open file ../effects/workspaces/275/FBMT~fb_d_33.dat

and when I select to generate a .vir/.vix file, I get:

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, »
Sean,
The bug is now gone!  YAY!!!!

Jeff,
I ran the gif and emailed you the file.

-Keith