Author Topic: Off Show sequence  (Read 1524 times)

Offline Jasonlnlv

Off Show sequence
« on: December 01, 2012, »
Does anyone have a 'Off Showtime' sequence that has the majority of the main lights on and has a small rotation and with arches a fun movement on it when the show is over for the remainder of the night....

Thanks,

Jason

Offline sebjsan

• Sebastian from California
Re: Off Show sequence
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, »
send me a PM with your email
Sebastian from California

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, »
You might try building one using the random function to just cause the lights to randomly change colors.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline crazybob

Off Show sequence
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, »
I have one that changes my house from red to green every minute, and has the arches leap across the yard every 30 seconds. Send me a PM with your email if you want it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, »
I was thinking of having an off show sequence, but I thought it would be better if I ddid't because it could just confuse people.

For example, my show runs until 9:30. If somebody rolls up at 9:45 and sees lights changing color, they would thinkn that the show is still on and would try tuning in their radio and not hear anything; they will just get confused/frustrated and drive away. Perhaps if the off show sequence had a loop saying that the lights were off for the night, that would work.

Sometimes you have to keep things simple for the public who are unfamiliar with our type of display. I'm even amazed at how many people who are mesmerized by the flashing lights who don't realize that my display has music even though there is a big sign out front showing "95.7 FM" on it.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login