Author Topic: rain  (Read 5369 times)

Offline urthegman

Re: rain
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also,  my leaping deer are secured with all thread and the deer are metal framed and they kept kicking the gfi. So i did a process of elimination .. unplugged everything from that controller and plugged each channel back in one at a time til i found the problem. I know its frustrating but thats what worked for me... give that a try .
The test function works great for this, the channels light up until the guilty channel trips the GFI.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, by urthegman »

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2012, »
the strange part is I could actually see the node smoking two nights ago.   I went to replace it today, and can't find it.
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline meman

« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2012, »
Looks like I'm jinxed this year too. First time ever in 20+ years of lighting that my lights were not all on last night. Big rain with lots of wind. Controllers are all nice and dry, but GFIs kept tripping every time strobe channels (3) kicked in.....tried my best to track it down, but gave up quickly and just ran a sequence I call "afterglow" ... no music, just Aether fades.

Everything is fine tonight, but more rain expected so I'll be doing some additional weatherproofing where possible.

Mike E.

Offline nvizzini

« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2013, »
to all those who sent us the rain to Texas we got rain and had a white Christmas
thank you all
Nicholas
Nicholas-Foster
Houston, TX

Offline deanathpc

• Brooks Family Lights
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2013, »
LOL you're welcome.  We had enough to spare apparently that we too had a white Christmas! :)

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

-------------------
Dean
Check out our web site: 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2011 Light Count: 8,700

[img width= height=]http://www.vixenlights.com/sig/sig_h.php/160.gif[/img]