Author Topic: My single strand wishlist  (Read 7693 times)

Offline drlucas

Re: My single strand wishlist
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2013, »
.....but it doesn't do the dishes..............YET!!!

oh, wait, that wasn't in the OP was it?
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline drlucas

Re: My single strand wishlist
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2013, »
OK - I have a new feature request....not really a typical nutcracker effect, BUT, if you can get "pulse" to dance to the music, what else is in the realm of possible? Where I'm going to, is a monster ask. It's a monster ask, because it's a monster face ask!  :P

So....I've been working on HLS the last 3 hours trying to get my singing xmas tree to be sequenced following the Thriller video examples that Joe created. Well...let me tell ya...I have words plotted out for Bob Rivers The Restroom Door Said and trying to now lay the words down on the channels and it's a real frustrating task. Part of the problem I think i'm having is that I run bootcamp on my mac and windows7 keyboard really doesn't map well and HLS is picky about keyboard. Vixen and xlights (oh do I LOVE xlights that there is a mac version - even though the show pc is a windows7 machine, I still like to develop mostly on the mac, and then move the sequences to the PC later).

If there was some advanced work on this capability, i'd sure be a happy camper! just a future wishlist item for the team! Cheers and thanks again for the great addition to the community.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

a new effect is coming called pulse. it will do back and forth effects exactly set to the music. look for it in next 1-2 weeks.
thanks
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -