Author Topic: Last 3 arches not illuminating on song, but do for test in xlights *solved*  (Read 822 times)

Offline lorajoslyn

I have just added some arches, and cannot get all of them to illuminate through xlights.  Things I've checked:

1) Added lighting networks
   Network Type    Port               E1.31 Univ  Last Channel
   E131                239.255.0.1    1               512
   E131                 239.255.0.16  16             512

Last channel for univ 16 is 8192, and my last channel on LSP is 7876

2)  I added 8 arches, and xlights illuminates all but the last 3 arches (so, channels 6977-7876)

3) Went to test tab in xlights, and confirmed all the arches illuminate. 

4) I'm using LSP, and the outputs work fine in the sequencer (all 8 light).  I used light elf to convert the LSP to xseq for xlights. 

5) The song I'm using does illuminate those lights in the LSP scheduler (but there's a huge lag so I can't use it)

Suggestions on where to look?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, by lorajoslyn »

Offline lorajoslyn

This has nothing to do with xlights, it had to do with my channel mis-labelling for my 2nd SS Hub.  I erroneously programmed the SSCs on Hub 2 to my actual LSP channel, which were channels greater than 4096.

Interestingly enough,they did work, but at a lag at times, which is why it wasn't easy to diagnose.  Re-programmed SSCs to channels 1-4096, on SS Hub 2, and we're good now. 

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
See I knew we could help you figure it out  <fp.

happy you got it working  <res.

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required