Author Topic: Must have tools if you use vixen  (Read 4555 times)

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
Must have tools if you use vixen
« on: December 11, 2012, »
Vixen Channel Mapper - lets you create a map to create a sequence from a different one by creating a map between two profiles. Works great for changing your sequences from year to year or to mapping a downloaded sequence to your own display.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Editable Adjustable Preview - lets you change your preview around and easily lets you use predefined images for mini trees, snowflake, mega trees, etc.  Has ability to put RGB pixels in place and map to your channels etc.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To change your display order for sequencing (not for changing channel physical layout) use this technique
-Select your profile from the profile manager.
-Set the channel order to the one you want to change or one that will be a good starting point.
-Select define new order.
-Move your channels around as needed.  You can start with previously saved channel order and you can save it back to itself, but you must use the save button or you lose what you just did (ask me how I know).

-Double click between channels to set an insertion point, then hold control and any channel you click on will be moved to that point.
-When done save the current channel order, either as a new name or an existing name to over write it.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, by jnealand »
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

sjb

Re: Must have tools if you use vixen
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, »
Jim,

This is awesome. Thanks a million.

Steve

Offline mikedbom

• NorthBridge Web Design
Re: Must have tools if you use vixen