Author Topic: Does Conductor require connectivity to CTRL panel?  (Read 1193 times)

Offline pokey

I ran my first scheduled test tonight, watched it run, start over and I disconnected my laptop and went inside.  It ran through the show's end and then stopped, even though it was supposed to go until 9:30.

Does conductor require connectivity to the ctrl panel all the time?  Or is something else going on here?

Offline pokey

Re: Does Conductor require connectivity to CTRL panel?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, »

I changed the show to a single song (the last in the show) and it seems to be repeating now...guess I'll need to bash at this some more.

Offline dcwehw99

• Beta Tester
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ran my first scheduled test tonight, watched it run, start over and I disconnected my laptop and went inside.  It ran through the show's end and then stopped, even though it was supposed to go until 9:30.

Does conductor require connectivity to the ctrl panel all the time?  Or is something else going on here?

No, it doesn't require connectivity to the control panel so something else it happening.

Denny

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, »
I had that problem while testing and setting up. It was a corrupted sequence file but I think a mp3 can also do it. So figure out which sequence  and or mp3 is causing the problem.

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, »
+1.  The control panel is not needed.  I have been running my show for 2 weeks now and haven't touched anything.