Author Topic: need sequecen  (Read 1591 times)

Offline bob81354

need sequecen
« on: December 19, 2012, »
Hi to all and merry Christmas
I just finished my first 2 lynx express and they tested OK now I like to try it out but it takes so long to do a sequence and it's all most Christmas I was wondering if any one has a  couple of sequence I can use ! I have only 18 or 20 channels set up right now .and can you just run one side of the board if you have 20 channels or do you have to run both sides of the board ? I would appreciate any help you can give.
Thanks Bob

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
Re: need sequecen
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, »
Google is your friend.  Just put in "lighting sequences" plus whatever software you are going to use such as vixen. ie. vixen lighting sequences.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have only 18 or 20 channels set up right now .and can you just run one side of the board if you have 20 channels or do you have to run both sides of the board ? I would appreciate any help you can give.

You can use as little or as many channels anywhere on the controller as you want.... well, as long as you don't trip a breaker or blow a fuse!

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, »
What software are you using for sequencing?

If Vixen there are many many shared sequences on the internet along with some in DLA.
If LOR there also a ton of sequences out there.

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline knguyen916

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, »
This might be useful. Took awhile to find seems the search function of the MB is not working properly.

I just finished my first 2 lynx express and they tested OK now I like to try it out but it takes so long to do a sequence and it's all most Christmas I was wondering if any one has a  couple of sequence I can use ! I have only 18 or 20 channels set up right now .and can you just run one side of the board if you have 20 channels or do you have to run both sides of the board ? I would appreciate any help you can give.
Thanks Bob

Offline barbotte

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, »
hey just got there there is almost 500 sequence to choose from all free... and even some have music attache to them
\cheer