Author Topic: carol o the bells sequence  (Read 3661 times)

Offline bigbuck

carol o the bells sequence
« on: December 30, 2012, »
wouls anyone have carol to the bells (techno) sequence for vixen they wouls like to share,tried creating one, too fast for me!!!!!

Offline caretaker

Re: carol o the bells sequence
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There is a couple in there
Jeff Squires

Offline bigbuck

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, »
what should the page look like after the sequence has finished downloading? not sure how and where to move the sequence to????
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, by bigbuck »

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, »
what should the page look like after the sequence has finished downloading? not sure how and where to move the sequence to????

right click the vixen icon on your desktop, choose open file location, copy your new sequence into the sequence folder. if you have a profile for the sequence, copy it to your profile folder.

duane
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline bigbuck

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, »
for some reason when i download a sequence it denies me access to open it,any suggestions????one time it tells me windows needs to know what program created it,or access denied <md..
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, by bigbuck »

Offline caretaker

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, »
Ok here we go!

1. Open Vixen
2. Once Vixen is open select Sequence------>Open a event sequence (or just click CTRL +O)
3. A box will open navigate to where you downloaded you Vixen Sequence (which should end in .seq) Select it and hit open.
4. A Sequence should now be before you in vixen (it may say that the audio file is missing if you didn't get it with the sequence, so you will need to get a correct audio file)
Now the fun begins as you have to assign the different track that where created to your channels. So if the person programmed 96 channels and you are only using 32 you will need to pick 32 tracks and assign those your your 32 channels.
If you have problems following these directions or this doesn't make sense to you, go to youtube and look at some of the many videos on setting up Vixen and getting started with Vixen so it will start making sense. (this isn't meant to sound mean or belittle you but with all the software out there until you become familiar with the terms and basics of it a lot of it will not make sense)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, by caretaker »
Jeff Squires

Offline bigbuck

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, »
ok thanks, that should help with vixen,but when i went to land o lights and tried to download a sequence that is where it keeps giving me the errors like,you do not have permission to download or windows cannot open file,windows needs to know what program you want to open it with <md..

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, »
Is the attached file the one you were looking to get?

Have you retried to download the files? Some times that site gets over loaded and shuts down. Otherwise you might have a issue with your computer (anti-virus or firewall) stopping you from getting the file(s) you want.

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline bigbuck

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2013, »
tried to dowmload it from your reply and it came up with the error of,windows cannot access the specified path,or the file may not have the appropiate permission to access the item              ???????????????????

Offline bigbuck

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, »
here is the error

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2013, »
Is your hard drive full? Also try changing the download location. Might be a hard drive error. You might have to do a scan for disk errors or defrag of your disk.

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)

sjb

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2013, »
Also what version of Vixen are you using? If the sequence you downloaded is not for the version of vixen you are using then it will not work.

Steve

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2013, »
Also what version of Vixen are you using? If the sequence you downloaded is not for the version of vixen you are using then it will not work.

Steve

I don't think he is even at the point where he is using the file. Its seems to be a download location that he doesn't have write permission for. I think the first step is to go into whatever web browser he is using and set the download location to my documents/download or desktop/download etc and see if that error goes away. Right now its going to a temp location

Rick R.

Offline bigbuck

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2013, »
using 2.1.1.0,lets keep in mind i am not very computer friendly(LOL),where do i start with my download file location????,i know you guys are not tech support but you have been most helpful already,thanks!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, by bigbuck »