Author Topic: 2013 PacNW Regional CLAP Mtg  (Read 3318 times)

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
Re: 2013 PacNW Regional CLAP Mtg
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2013, »
I heard (secretly of course) that a Major Computer Company is going to sponsor 2 portable DVD ROM External drives to give away as door prizes.   ;)  If nothing else come to try to win that prize and hear me say "Dude, your getting a ****" 

One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I heard (secretly of course) that a Major Computer Company is going to sponsor 2 portable DVD ROM External drives to give away as door prizes.   ;)  If nothing else come to try to win that prize and hear me say "Dude, your getting a ****" 

So if I show up is my name dude?  ;) ;D lol

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2013, »
I plan to attend.

I thought that I wouldn't ever consider driving 4 hours from home to attend an event like this, but since I've been immersed in the Blinky Flashy thing for 3 seasons now and plan to take the RGB plunge in a few years, I thought: "Why not?!" It seems like a great opportunity connect faces to names/avatars, and touch/feel some of the new hardware... instead of just reading about it and seeing some photos if I'm lucky. I guess it's safe to assume that there will be some SmartString stuff there?

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2013, »
I plan to attend.

I thought that I wouldn't ever consider driving 4 hours from home to attend an event like this, but since I've been immersed in the Blinky Flashy thing for 3 seasons now and plan to take the RGB plunge in a few years, I thought: "Why not?!" It seems like a great opportunity connect faces to names/avatars, and touch/feel some of the new hardware... instead of just reading about it and seeing some photos if I'm lucky. I guess it's safe to assume that there will be some SmartString stuff there?

Gary,  About dang time you showed up   ;D  Great to hear that so many are going to be there this year. 

Offline zman

• Woodinville Wonderland
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2013, »
I plan to attend.

Awesome Gary! Thanks for the vote of confidence.  It will be good to get some new blood and hear your input. Our agenda's the past 3 years have really gelled very well and I think this years is outstanding.
I have the CLAP - Christmas Light Addiction Problem - Do you?
LOR - Lynx - Sandevice - J1Sys - Madrix - Advatek
~ Christmas is not a time, it's a state of mind ~

Offline CW

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2013, »
I will be there.

Craig

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2013, »
I will be there.

Craig

Going to be a great turnout again this year!!

Offline CaptainMurdoch

2013 PacNW Regional CLAP Mtg
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2013, »
I plan on coming as well but will probably only be able to make it for Saturday.

- Chris

Offline arw01

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2013, »
Ah shuck's, it's on the LEFT side of the state!

Curious who might be over on the east side of Washington that's hooked on the blinky blinky flashy?