Author Topic: Converting  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Jeff Messer

Converting
« on: January 09, 2013, »
I have been a LOR user for five years now. I have a sequence that was made in Vixen and I installed xlights last night and converted it over to LOR. Does anyone know how to keep the colors and sequences right? When I bring it over to LOR they are only blue and white programmed in the cells. Would I need to create the RGB first in LOR and then bring over the vixen convert file? Easy on the rookie as I just learning and reading all this.

thanks,
Jeff

Offline dowdybrown

• Gleannloch Christmas
Re: Re: Converting
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have been a LOR user for five years now. I have a sequence that was made in Vixen and I installed xlights last night and converted it over to LOR. Does anyone know how to keep the colors and sequences right? When I bring it over to LOR they are only blue and white programmed in the cells. Would I need to create the RGB first in LOR and then bring over the vixen convert file? Easy on the rookie as I just learning and reading all this.

thanks,
Jeff

Converting to LOR was only added in the most recent version of xLights - and I did not add all of the capabilities that you get when you convert going the other direction. I will try to get that added to the next version.

Matt

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

Matt Brown
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Jeff Messer

Re: Converting
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, »
Matt,

Thanks for the reply. When I converted and ran it in LOR I had over 6000 channels and all channels were blue and white. Should I create RGB channels in LOR then copy and paste the channels over.  Kind of lost at this point. Love the vixen file being played on the video but I am running LOR.

Jeff