Author Topic: 1st Lynx Express v5 COOP for 2013 - ** No longer accepting orders **  (Read 56082 times)

Offline TomJ

Kurt,

Payment sent....and a huge Thanks for running the co-op.  Can't wait for the goods!

Tom

Offline arw01

payment sent, however I did not find the spot for the SUBJECT so I put it all in the message..

Offline sabie

• Santa's Runway
    • Santas-Runway-Christmas-Lights-Display
payment sent for 7 le's
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline kgustafson

• Coop Manager
    • Lost Weekend Productions
Update 003 -- 01/25/2013

Major Activity:
 - Membership Closed (1/20)
 - Received quotes from Vendor
 - Finalized pricing
 - Figured out packaging

Awaiting:
 - Send out payment notices
 - All members pay
 - Finalize membership
 - Order USPS flat rate boxes
 - Order PCBs and Heatsinks
 - Order parts from Mouser
 - Order shipping supplies
 - Receipt of all items
 - Sorting
 - Shipping
 - Close out COOP

If at any time you need to contact me for any reason, please PM me.  I will attempt to get back to you as soon as I am able!

Some notes: 

25 of y'all have already sent payments in the first day!  Woohoo!  That is a great start.  You will note that I checked that a PM was sent to you 25, even though I didn't.  This is basically saying that I don't need to send you a payment PM, since you already have paid!  Don't look for a PM from me, because it won't be coming if you have already paid. 

Some of you guys (two actually) overpaid.  You will see those refunds coming from a message from paypal when I get around to sending you two refunds (probably tomorrow).

I am starting to send out PMs tonight to those who haven't paid already.  Make sure to be as prompt as possible with your payments through paypal!

Thanks,

Kurt
------
Visit at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Harley

Payment sent, Thank You again for doing this
Harley in Louisiana

Yep im a n00b, i can break it and blow it up with the best of em

Offline spudman78

Payment sent, Thanks Kurt.

Kevin

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
I paid and my name is not checked off.

Offline oj70chevy

I am sorry to ask but this is my first coop and want to pay but just need to know what I put in the field where you have "from <DLA username>"?

Send payments to paypal to my account (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Select "goods" as the type of service you are buying
Put "Purchase of <Qty> Lynx Express(es) from <DLA username>" in the subject field
Put "Purchase of <Qty> Lynx Express(es) from <DLA username> for a cost of <total cost>. I <am|am not> purchasing insurance" in the body of the message

Please, please, please, include your DLA username in the message.  Many of you have completely different names on Paypal than what you use in DLA.
Thanks
Ralph

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
"from <DLA username>"
from oj70chevy, is what you would put. It is so he knows what username on here sent the payment.

Offline Tigman009

Did not receive a PM but payment is sent.  Thanks for all your hard work

Offline oj70chevy

Thank you and payment sent.. :)
Thanks
Ralph

Offline kgustafson

• Coop Manager
I still haven't gotten around to the PMs yet.  No worries.  I am wrapping up my work-work for the evening now (jeez almost midnight) and will start on the DLA stuff next.

Kurt
------

Offline fxdwg

• if I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand!!
payment sent!! Thanks kurt for running this!!

-troy

Offline kgustafson

• Coop Manager
Okay, quick update.  I did send out PMs to EVERYONE!  (even those that have already paid).  If you have paid and your name is on the 1st page 2nd entry on this forum as being paid, you are golden and do not need to worry if I know you paid or not.  However, if you paid, and you are not on the list on page 1, this means I have not recorded you have paid for some reason, and a quick PM to tag me about it would be good, so we can figure out what Paypal has messed up (*grin*).

Whew.  89 letters in less than an hour.  My fingers are tired! (just warming up for the 84,000+ parts I have to sort later)

Kurt
------

Offline bigbuck

payment sent,all info id in message box,thanks a bunch!!!!