Author Topic: 1st Lynx Express v5 COOP for 2013 - ** No longer accepting orders **  (Read 56160 times)

Offline UncleBuck

Got it!!

Thanks Kurt  <res.

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
I received my 2 lynx express kits in the mail today, and their seems to be the correct number of parts required for the controllers.

Offline jshack01

Kurt,
I am speechless.  I've participated in a couple of other co-ops and, not there was absolutely anything wrong with any of the others, but you win the prize for organization. Label upon label, baggie upon baggie.. Wow man... Thank you.  I'm sure those who are just putting their kits together for the first time will really find this helpful. 

Kit recieved and all is accounted for..

Thank you!
John

Offline DonFL

Got my 4 today, about the only thing that I didn't see when I opened the box was the "automatic assembly" button that I push, which is fine, as its a fun kit to build.

Everything looks to be in order.

Thanks!!!!!!

Offline txag2008

• Lights of Nazareth
Got mine today and I've got to admit, I'm pretty upset.  I thought this co-op was for fully assembled Lynx's!  Why didn't you assemble them Kurt??

KIDDING.  The co-op was ran great and the organization was top notch. Thanks Thanks Thanks
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Nashville Roy

Got mine today and started putting it together.  Was thrown off by the 5 banded 1% 120 ohm resistor.  It's different from the instructions but a quick check with the ohm meter indicated 119.2 and the DigiKey color code calculator confirmed.

Great job on the packaging!  Very well labeled and packed.  Thanks for doing such a great job.  Hope to have mine assembled by tomorrow evening.  Will let you know how it goes.  Thanks, again!

Offline CaptainMurdoch

Got my 3 kits in the mail today and I must say I am very impressed and grateful for the organization. I went through the manifest and all bags and line items match up.   As someone who will be assembling my first LE sometime soon, I can't say "thank you" enough Kurt!  This will make my first assembly go much smoother.  Thanks again for making my first COOP such a pleasant experience.

Offline DanHouston

Received mine today. Thanks!
2011 - Year #1
    4000 lights and 16 channels
    5 Songs sequenced
2012 - Year #2
    5000 lights and 123 channels
    8 Songs sequenced

Offline kgustafson

• Coop Manager
    • Lost Weekend Productions
Glad to hear that folks are getting their stuff and it seems in order.  Let me state again.  If you find that you are missing ANYTHING, please do not hesitate to PM me.  I will make sure it gets corrected quickly.  There are a lot of parts that I have been dealing with (over 35 thousand) and it is easy to make a mistake.   I do recommend that when unpacking and building your kits, that you do not throw anything away as it would be easy to misplace a part or a small baggie within the packing material.

For the half of the members who have not received your kits yet:  Sit tight.  Your time will come soon.  I will be back on vacation and fully expect a box from Digikey to be waiting for me with the Mouser backorder.  Mouser confirmed with me that they are backing out the 298 LED displays from my order (the backorder we had).  So it is all being fixed.  It will probably take me about a week to finish the sorting, packing, and shipping.  It is my goal to get these out by mid-April.

Thanks,

Kurt
------
Visit at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
Got mine Kurt! Thanks for the hard work! Have a great vacation!

Offline dhemond

Dito from me.  This is my first Coop, but can't imagine being any more organized.  The labels and pictures that you posted really helped me ensure I had all the parts.  Great job and thank you for running this so well.

David

Offline bassmants

Simply superb... <res.

Offline mrprez1198

Thanks Kurt,  for all of your hardwork.  I received mine and as this being my first Coop, i was impressed with the level of organization and packing.  Again Thank you.

Tom

Offline Rich Renn

• Renn's Lights for Charity
Got mine thanks for doing a great job Kurt

Richard

Offline oj70chevy

This was my first COOP. Got the LE yesterday and could not wait so I built it today and tested good. Thanks for doing this. now I cant wait to get an active hub and some ssc.
Thanks
Ralph