Author Topic: 1st Lynx Express v5 COOP for 2013 - ** No longer accepting orders **  (Read 56184 times)

Offline Nashville Roy

Finished assembly this evening and the unit passes its internal test and everything seems to be working well.  Again, you did a great job on getting it all together with no mistakes.  That's an awesome task.  I hope you added in funds for all the labels and ziplock bags!  I was very grateful that the pic was already programmed. It helped me find an issue with my Pickit 3....but that's a different forum :-)

Offline drlucas

Thanks for the update Kurt! Looking forward to getting the kit in April. Enjoy the vacation and hoppy easter!!
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline animal

Got mine,

Thank you Kurt. Great coop.

animal

Offline sabie

• Santa's Runway
    • Santas-Runway-Christmas-Lights-Display
got kit everything appears to be there from list per the labels on bags and the bill of materials
thanks for all the hard work and effort
now the fun begins
warming up the soldering iron for a fun filled weekend
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline MazdaFan

• Sardinia, Indiana
Received my kits and they are assembled and awaiting testing (need to get an adapter to program the PIC on my dongle)

I ended up with
+1 green LED
-2 spacers
-1 plastic washer

No need to send replacements for the plastics as I made due.
And if anyone wants to claim the LED just send a SASE  >:D

Jamie
Jamie Tomlinson
Sardinia, Indiana
--
When you can keep your head when all others are losing theirs,
you clearly don't understand the problem!

Offline kgustafson

• Coop Manager
    • Lost Weekend Productions
Received my kits and they are assembled and awaiting testing (need to get an adapter to program the PIC on my dongle)

I ended up with
+1 green LED
-2 spacers
-1 plastic washer

No need to send replacements for the plastics as I made due.
And if anyone wants to claim the LED just send a SASE  >:D

Jamie

Jamie,

Sorry about the missing pieces. The heatsinks were contracted out and i haven't bothered to check them. Perhaps i need to. As to the extra led, i must've mis-counted. No real biggie as i have over 100 extras due to many other projects i have done.

Kurt

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

------
Visit at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline arw01

Box has arrived.  I will en-devour to check over the contents in the next day or two.

Thank you again!

Offline kgustafson

• Coop Manager
Quick update:
I received the 8 segmented LED indicators from Digikey (on the doorstep after my vacation).

I have almost finsihed sorting all the parts.

I expect to have the last 40+ boxes shipped this weekend.

We are definitely in the home stretch.

Kurt
------

Offline drlucas

-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Quick update:
I received the 8 segmented LED indicators from Digikey (on the doorstep after my vacation).

I have almost finsihed sorting all the parts.

I expect to have the last 40+ boxes shipped this weekend.

We are definitely in the home stretch.

Kurt

As always! you are the MAN!   <res.

Thanks for runnign another great coop!

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline kgustafson

• Coop Manager
Okay,

I have all boxed and labeled except for six packages.

two are for members who have not set up Paypal correctly and Paypal claims that you do not have addresses (I will PM these two members to get me an address)

Four are for my international shipping (which requires weighing, customs forms and extra work that I will do tomorrow).  Some of my international members did not tell me they were international, so I may be PMing a couple to get the additional postage due.  Don't sweat it though, as I will get all the remaining boxes out tomorrow and I will settle up the cost differences later via PMs.

Kurt
------

Offline kernal

Got email saying shipped.  I am out of town til tuesday for bowling tournament but i will have dog sitter take box in!  Thanks again for running this coop!   <res.

Kernal
My license plate says blinky.

Offline kgustafson

• Coop Manager
I only have ONE unsent box due to no address in paypal (PM has been sent to the member) and ONE that a member is going to pickup (he is local to me).  All internationals were sent as well today (I had 4 - 3 in Canada and 1 in Australia).  I have one person who needed a Heatsink which I have and am awaiting to hear from him (I have PM'd him).

I will leave this forum open for another two weeks just in case anyone has questions or issues.  This COOP is winding down.  I thank you all for your patience with me and patience with the little hiccup we had with the 8 segment LED displays.  Overall this was a real fun experience for myself and I hope you all had a good experience as well.  I will be updating the table to reflect the shipping later today.

I will state again for the record:  I KNOW that some members will take months before they crack open and work their kits from this COOP.  I have extra parts (by design) for the small inexpensive stuff (aka stuff that costs less than $0.10).  I did not end up with extras on the expensive stuff (which means I probably got my counts correct).  If you find months from now that you are missing anything, please let me know.  I will do everything to correct it as soon as possible.

I am still waiting to hear from two members (the one for the heatsink and the one who's address I need still).

Thanks,

Kurt

------

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Thanks Kurt for another awesome run coop!

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline kgustafson

• Coop Manager
Thanks Kurt for another awesome run coop!

RJ

My pleasure.  I should thank you for the fantastic products that you allow us to play with!  None of this would be possible without you.

Kurt
------