Author Topic: 1st Lynx Express v5 COOP for 2013 - ** No longer accepting orders **  (Read 56109 times)

Offline tomwb301

Hey Kurt,

Again, great job on the coop. One thing though. In the 5 kits I didn't get any nuts for the TRIAC / heat sink. No big deal I needed an excuse to go to ACE hardware.
Tom
Humble, Texas

Offline kgustafson

• Coop Manager
    • Lost Weekend Productions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey Kurt,

Again, great job on the coop. One thing though. In the 5 kits I didn't get any nuts for the TRIAC / heat sink. No big deal I needed an excuse to go to ACE hardware.

Please do not do that.  I have lock nuts that I purchased for this reason.  For some reason, there were missing lock nuts in the heatsink kits.  Let me know how many you need.  Do you need 5 X 16?  I think I have 80.

Kurt
------
Visit at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline kgustafson

• Coop Manager
Okay,

I sent out the wrong size locknuts to some folks (bakerlights and Orion).  They should have been 6-32s and I sent 4-40s.  I will sending you guys the correct size today.  Sorry about that.  Tomwb301 and nvizzini, you will be getting the correct size locknuts.

Kurt
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, by kgustafson »
------

Offline barbotte

yoyo i did not even open the box yet !!! should i be worry about the nut situation as i think i was one of the last few one you send the package here to canada !!!
thanks

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
yoyo i did not even open the box yet !!! should i be worry about the nut situation as i think i was one of the last few one you send the package here to canada !!!
thanks

Me neither, but I am not worried. If I procrastinate long enough, worst case I have to go the the hardware store.... Wait I go there every weekend anyway!  <fp.

Offline kgustafson

• Coop Manager
thanks

Me neither, but I am not worried. If I procrastinate long enough, worst case I have to go the the hardware store.... Wait I go there every weekend anyway!  <fp.

For you major procastanators:  The lock nut size for the heatsink is 6-32.

Kurt 
------

Offline dhemond

I finally got my first one built and it passed the built-in test!  Now I just need a dongle Coop... >.d9

Offline nvizzini

Hi Kurt 
got the nuts
thanks
Nicholas
Nicholas-Foster
Houston, TX

Offline kgustafson

• Coop Manager
I think we can move this to Finished COOPs now.  Everyone has received their orders and I think we have the locknut situation fixed.

Kurt
------