Author Topic: Using nutcracker on non rgb strings  (Read 691 times)

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
Using nutcracker on non rgb strings
« on: January 18, 2013, »
Sean,
First THANKS FOR NUTCRACKER  <res. , My ? if a user is not a RGBer and only have regular strings is NC somthing we would benifit from if so how. I have watched alot of the videos and they seem to talk about rgb stuff only. thought I would ask before downloading SORRY if this is a stupid ? but computer savy I AM NOT  <fp.
Jeff

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
Re: Using nutcracker on non rgb strings
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sean,
First THANKS FOR NUTCRACKER  <res. , My ? if a user is not a RGBer and only have regular strings is NC somthing we would benifit from if so how. I have watched alot of the videos and they seem to talk about rgb stuff only. thought I would ask before downloading SORRY if this is a stupid ? but computer savy I AM NOT  <fp.

Not a stupid question at all.

I had two Lynx express connected to 32 candy canes. These DMX channels operated the non rgb lights by putting an effect against them (Like butterfly). The result was they were fading in and out. I then put spirals against them. They flashed to the music phrases.

I will be working on making some real effect generation for non rgb devices this season. stay tuned.

Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login