Author Topic: Big RGB Display  (Read 951 times)

Offline jem5136

• Lights of the Night
Big RGB Display
« on: January 19, 2013, »
Hey folks,

I'm converting most of my display to RGB this year, and I am wondering about how LOR is going to deal with all of the channels. I know LOR can handle the sequences and channels, but I'm wondering how easy it will be to add the channels to the first sequence. I've been playing around with it, and it seems like the only option I have to is manually add each RGB channel myself, including setting the channel numbers. I have gone through and added CCRs and then just added channels on to that, which makes things a little easier, but I have RGB strings that are up to 128 nodes, and I don't want to have to add all those channels manually. Is there an easier way??

Also, my RGB pixels are going to be ran with E1.31, and I'm planning on using xLights to run my show, unless I can get LOR to run it for me (which software does best will be tested at a later date). And I've tried adding them with LightShow Pro and then exporting the sequence but I get an error every time I try to open the sequence in LOR. There has got to be an easier way than adding each channel manually??
2011 Plans:
   - Second year for dimmable animation
   - 184 Channels of Blinky Flashy :D
   - 8 RGB Flood Lights
It's gonna be fun!! :D