Author Topic: 620 Watt Power Supply Certified 80+ - $30 TODAY ONLY - 1PM PST  (Read 3436 times)

Offline galgon

Newegg is having a shell Shocker Deal on Antec NEO ECO 620C 620W Continuous Power ATX12V.  $29.99 after $20 rebate.  This PS has 48 Amps on the +12 rail which is exactly what I am looking for.  Sale starts at 1PM PST.   Should run 1324 nodes at 80% load.  I am planning on using for my 1344 node mega tree.  Just wont leave it on full white for too long.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, by galgon »
- Joe
Bethlehem, PA

Offline deplanche

I see it as $49.99 after $20 rebate.

Offline galgon

Starts at 1PM PST

- Joe
Bethlehem, PA

Offline UncleBuck

This will be my first year with RGB stuff and will be building a 1/2 mega tree with 1200 or so nodes. I know nothing about power supplies and just want to make sure it will work. What is the difference between the Shocker Deal Antec NEO ECO 620W Continuous Power ATX12V and this one.

Offline dcwehw99

• Beta Tester
FYI

I see the the shell shocker deal does NOT include power cord.

Dennny

Offline galgon

I do not know that much about power supplies but the one you linked has 10 more watts and 2 extra amps on the 12+ rail which gives you another 55 nodes assuming 80% load.   

Either one will work for 1200 nodes. 
- Joe
Bethlehem, PA

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
this power supply is 50 bucks AFTER THE REBATE. it is normally 99.99 but 30% off puts it at69.99 then minus the rebate. i hope your reading it right. but at 50 bucks it is still a good price. that is what i paid for mine.

duane
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline galgon

It is currently $50 after rebate.  New price in effect at 1PM PST/4PM EST which will put it at $30 after rebate.
- Joe
Bethlehem, PA

Offline galgon

Deal is now live.  $49.99 with $20 mail in rebate for a total of $29.99. 
- Joe
Bethlehem, PA

Offline barbotte

those kind of deal drice me crazy ... its 29 $ in the usa and 75 in canada .. and our money have been in par for 3 year +
and they are all made in china or japan so there is no reason of the crazy difference
cheer

Offline bassmants

Ordered...thanks for the tip. ;D

Offline UncleBuck

Ordered mine. Thanks Kids  :)

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
Deal is now live.  $49.99 with $20 mail in rebate for a total of $29.99. 

sorry for not hearing you all the way earlier! lol i ordered mine. thanks for the tip

duane
Florence, KY

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
new egg is awesome! i bought two power supplies during this sale and they arrived today! that's fast!!!! thanks galgon for posting about this sale.

duane
Florence, KY

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
do these power supplies need a special plug? i know the answer because it's just a standard 110 hot nuetral ground set up but i have to ask. neither of my 2 power supplies that i just purchased from this fire sale work with the plug from my power supply that i used for the 2012 show. it says in the details of the item on new eggs' site that input voltage is 100-240 but on the power supply itself, it says 10A @ 250v, but doesn't say anything about 110v?

duane
Florence, KY