Author Topic: 620 Watt Power Supply Certified 80+ - $30 TODAY ONLY - 1PM PST  (Read 3435 times)

Offline galgon

Should be the standard computer plug used in all power supplies and computer monitors.
- Joe
Bethlehem, PA

Offline TexasStingray

• Coop Manager
Got mine today also
Scott Wanner
TX

Watch my videos
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
Should be the standard computer plug used in all power supplies and computer monitors.

rookie error. had to plug the power supply into the active hub for the fan to kick on and let me know it was working. all is good. thanks for the heads up on the sale.

duane
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline galgon

The deal is back on for those who missed it.
- Joe
Bethlehem, PA

Offline meman

Got one this time around...thanks for the tip!

Mike E.

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
did any one in this thread, that purchased these power supplies back in January, receive their 2O dollar visa gift cards for the rebate? i have never received mine. i honestly forgot all about them and ran across the two power supplies i bought and made me think about it. i've sent an email to newegg but wanted to hear from you guys.

duane

Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline CaptainMurdoch

did any one in this thread, that purchased these power supplies back in January, receive their 2O dollar visa gift cards for the rebate?

I received gift card a short while after sending in the form, etc. and then I promptly spent it. :)  Probably should turn on the power supply some time to test it I guess....

Offline galgon

I got my rebate about 6 weeks after I set it in. PS worked fine for me but I haven't put any real load on it yet. 
- Joe
Bethlehem, PA