Author Topic: ********Closed 3rd Lynx Express Coop********  (Read 46103 times)

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: ********Closed 3rd Lynx Express Coop********
« Reply #135 on: April 04, 2009, »
Ok all PM's have been sent. If you do not have one and you are a member of this coop listed on the second post please PM me and let me know this.

Please do not PM me or post to tell me you have paid. I will see it and within a day I will have it listed on the list on that second post. If in two days after you pay you do not see yourself listed as having paid then PM me then and let me know.

Thanks

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #136 on: April 05, 2009, »
If you are sending paypal for this coop do not select services as this will leave your address off the paypal to me.  also do not add shipping as this will be sent later.

As of this time of this post the list is current. If you do not have a Y in the field marked paid but you have sent a paypal please check paypal your payment was refunded do to a missing info, wrong number of units, wrong amount, ect. Please fix and resubmit again.

Thanks
RJ

Offline swackdog

Another Coop
« Reply #137 on: April 06, 2009, »
Any plans for another Express Coop in upcoming months?

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Another Coop
« Reply #138 on: April 06, 2009, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any plans for another Express Coop in upcoming months?

It will be a few months before we have enough interest again.

RJ

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #139 on: April 09, 2009, »
If you are one of the five people who still have not paypal your payment for the express coop please do so before tommorrow afternoon. I will be placing the orders  and removing any unpaid orders from the list. I then will post the new price at that level of units.  I am sorry but I can not hold up the coop longer for everyone else.

RJ

Offline MrChristmas2000

« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2009, »
Between Smartcontrols and ElectricCraft1 they could impact the pricing a bit.

Too bad.

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #141 on: April 09, 2009, »
Smartcontrols is dealing with a Paypal issue so I expect him to be payed he would already if not for that.

I am not sure if electricraft is one of the ones that was refunded or not. That could be one of the ones I could not figure out who they were and had to refund. If so I would assume he would have resubmitted by now.

RJ

Offline Blackbeard

« Reply #142 on: April 09, 2009, »
Perhaps you might PM swackdog, and others as well,  and see if he's interested in acquiring some of the "available" kits that are unpaid, or he could PM RJ if he's willing to pay right away, before recalculating.

I realize doing a COOP is a lot of work for whomever is running it, but it seems like a lot more to have to deal with recalculating and reposting everyone for the difference. Sort of like starting all over again. I guess it could be redone at the time the shipping cost is requested from everyone, though.

Just a thought.

steve

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2009, »
Perhaps you might PM swackdog, and others as well,  and see if he's interested in acquiring some of the "available" kits that are unpaid, or he could PM RJ if he's willing to pay right away, before recalculating.

I realize doing a COOP is a lot of work for whomever is running it, but it seems like a lot more to have to deal with recalculating and reposting everyone for the difference. Sort of like starting all over again. I guess it could be redone at the time the shipping cost is requested from everyone, though.

Just a thought.

steve

I would rather not start that as it is just more issues to deal with. Everyone had a month to put in for as many as they wanted and I plan to move ahead with those numbers.

RJ

Offline MrChristmas2000

« Reply #144 on: April 09, 2009, »
I would think that since the next coop may be quite some time out that would be enough encouragement to get paid up or wait for months.

If someone is sitting on the fence and thinking that they might just wait I'll tell you from first hand experience that it takes twice to 3 times as long to build, test and sequence than you think. Murphy has a way of making a believer out of you real quick.

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
« Reply #145 on: April 10, 2009, »
I would think that since the next coop may be quite some time out that would be enough encouragement to get paid up or wait for months.

If someone is sitting on the fence and thinking that they might just wait I'll tell you from first hand experience that it takes twice to 3 times as long to build, test and sequence than you think. Murphy has a way of making a believer out of you real quick.

My theory is these guys are the type that check in every now and then. I think they'll be very disappointeed indeed after finding out they probably should check in a little more often.   ;)
Leon

Offline smartcontrols

• Coop Manager
« Reply #146 on: April 10, 2009, »
I normally would not post this here but I understand how nervous some of you may be.

I finally got the problem with Paypal worked out and was able to send my payment now.

I am very, very sorry for the problems this caused and apologize to everyone for the delay.

Jeff

Offline okie

« Reply #147 on: April 10, 2009, »
All,

I know my order isn't much and will not affect any pricing (only 3 PCB's and 3 heatsinks ordered), however I wanted the group to know what is going on so as to not hold up the COOP intentionally.  There is something wrong with paypal for me as well.  I made my payment on the 6th, my bank posted it on the 7th, however RJ isn't showing it on his side.  I have been working with RJ to try and figure this out and see why he's not receiving the transaction.  I apologize to the group for the delay this has caused from my side.

On another note, my wife and I had our second child in the middle of March (3/11) and things have been rather hectic between my home and work lives... hence, the lack of presence from me over the past month.  I try to check in but generally haven't had much of an opportunity to be as involved as I have been.

I appreciate everyone's patience and want to say I'm sorry for being one of the "holdups" so far on the COOP payment category.

Lance

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #148 on: April 10, 2009, »
I normally would not post this here but I understand how nervous some of you may be.

I finally got the problem with Paypal worked out and was able to send my payment now.

I am very, very sorry for the problems this caused and apologize to everyone for the delay.

Jeff

Jeff it is no big deal thats why I told them it was a paypal thing.

All,

I know my order isn't much and will not affect any pricing (only 3 PCB's and 3 heatsinks ordered), however I wanted the group to know what is going on so as to not hold up the COOP intentionally.  There is something wrong with paypal for me as well.  I made my payment on the 6th, my bank posted it on the 7th, however RJ isn't showing it on his side.  I have been working with RJ to try and figure this out and see why he's not receiving the transaction.  I apologize to the group for the delay this has caused from my side.

On another note, my wife and I had our second child in the middle of March (3/11) and things have been rather hectic between my home and work lives... hence, the lack of presence from me over the past month.  I try to check in but generally haven't had much of an opportunity to be as involved as I have been.

I appreciate everyone's patience and want to say I'm sorry for being one of the "holdups" so far on the COOP payment category.

Lance

I am checking right now to see if it is my mistake. I got the transaction number and can find it if it's there now.

Everyone needs to remember on coops that the guys on the receiving end have only what's in the paypal to tell them the stuff. And we all go by usernames on the forum. This causes a problem when a paypal comes in as it will always have an email but these rarely match up to your username. So if you do not have your :

Shipping Address in paypal -  we do not know where to send it. We can not print the labels for the ones that do that from paypal.

Username  -  We likely will not know you since your real name and email address mean very little to most of us as we will have never called you or maybe even known your real name.

What you ordered - This is not as world ending but it does make it much easier for the guy doing all the work for you to save money. It lets him sort parts, make up packs, and then go to one place to pack it all up to ship. He pulls up paypal and pulls up the first payment and then

Oh its user XXXX he needs 4 of these (throws them in a box) 2 of those (throws them in a box) hits the label print, sticks it on a box and he is done with one order.

Otherwise he has to go back and forth finding it in the paypal and the Coop order pages.

This is why we made it a Coop rule to get users to do this things and have to refund it you do not.

RJ

Offline okie

« Reply #149 on: April 10, 2009, »
Just like climbing the watertower with a can of spray paint to defend my sister's honor...  here's my attempt at clearing my name.  ;D

I attached a snapshot of my paypal transaction... I hope I did everything right as far as details in paypal are concerned so as to not be a complete moron.

Disclaimer: I know I'm a partial moron.   ;)

« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, by okie »