Author Topic: lost drawing tools  (Read 1127 times)

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
lost drawing tools
« on: February 03, 2013, »
Well I was drawing channel images and now when I go to draw another channel image the tools are gone. I have done a reboot ane clean unistall reinstall still nothing. HELP PLEASE I have tried to get on lsp but seem to have problems there also not sure what is going on
Jeff

Offline MrChristmas2000

Re: lost drawing tools
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, »
The server had a problem.

The site is back up and working now.

Offline zwiller

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, »
Make sure to kill any LSP process running in task manager and reboot before the clean install.  Seems to help me with this sort of thing.  Also, I run into tons of issues if I overlap channel elements when drawing.  Easy to do if you have a large channel count. 
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, »
Well here is what happened somehow I unlock the tool bar , when I would hit user object the tool bar would pop up in a little box that i could move around so I clik on it and click lock tool bar and now it shows up every time. Not sure how I did this since I never said unlock tool bar but all is good now THANKS
Jeff