Author Topic: xlights/Nutcracker time grid  (Read 1076 times)

Offline UncleBuck

xlights/Nutcracker time grid
« on: March 28, 2013, »
Is there a way to change the format in the timing grid? I am sequencing a song using LOR as my sequencer and the timings in LOR go by minutes and seconds. Example: 1:37.76 = 1 minute, 37 seconds and 76 tenths. In Nutcracker once you hit 60 seconds it continues to count in seconds. Example: 1:37.76 would be 97.76 seconds. Did that make sense?  <fp. I would like to change the formate because I'm to stupid to do the conversions.

Offline smeighan

• Patron Member
    • Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
Re: xlights/Nutcracker time grid
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is there a way to change the format in the timing grid? I am sequencing a song using LOR as my sequencer and the timings in LOR go by minutes and seconds. Example: 1:37.76 = 1 minute, 37 seconds and 76 tenths. In Nutcracker once you hit 60 seconds it continues to count in seconds. Example: 1:37.76 would be 97.76 seconds. Did that make sense?  <fp. I would like to change the formate because I'm to stupid to do the conversions.

we will take it as an enhancement request. Currently when you are entering the times you just enter seconds. I agree, it would be nice to allow either form of input.
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline UncleBuck

Re: xlights/Nutcracker time grid
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, »
Thanks Sean, maybe Nutcracker for dummies.  >:D