Software > Olive Studio

Return to work on Olive Studio

(1/1)

PVPlaceLights:
Hi all,

I've been busy and away for some time now. I had to lower the priority that Olive had and have been wanting to get back to it for some time. It is a lot more fun than my boring 'ol day job of developing software for medical devices. I'm so sick of government regulations (especially the European ones).

I've reconstituted some previous versions of Olive for demonstration purposes while I'm putting together a new platform. Given the immense popularity of Apple systems, multi-platform support is promised with each release. So please test out the Max OS X versions and let me know.

My plan is to follow the agile approach, prioritize user stories, and release every two weeks. I ask that you bug and harass me if I start slipping. My feelings will not be hurt. I'm more interested in making Olive a community effort than anything.

If you are a software developer or want to be a software developer, Olive would be very fortunate for you to join. Contact me if you're interested.

Please see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for more details.

Thanks,
--Matt

PVPlaceLights:
I've added a couple of the previous versions of Olive Studio to the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. These include the previously released 0.1.2 (for Windows) and the never released 0.2.1 (for Mac and Windows).

The 0.2.1 release is particularly interesting because it introduced traditional sequence style track editing, audio and audio visualization, and a better Drag'n'Drop display designer. This version was not completed, but is fun to play with. Outputs are supported on both Windows and Mac, 32- and 64-bit system. Note that the audio feature does not work on Mac (I have already solved this problem in the current version).

Thanks.
--Matt

twooly:
Hmm interesting Ill have to try the mac version out.

Edit guess not since you don't allow gmail accounts, oh well.

PVPlaceLights:
Arrrgg! gmail. It seems to be the choice of spammers everywhere. Sorry, but I had to block gmail, hotmail, and a dozen other domains that spammers tend to like using.

I'm more than happy to provide anyone with a @dazlyn.com email account. I have unlimited accounts, and I only use two. ;)

--Matt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version