Author Topic: Pre-cut case option during the next Etherdongle Coop  (Read 902 times)

Offline bakerlights

Hello,

I don't know if this is out of line, but I was wondering if it would be possible to have a pre-cut case only option during the next Etherdongle Coop?  I purchased a Etherdongle from the store when they became available, so I have one currently without a case.   Yes, I know I can go to polycase.com and purchase the case then do the cutouts myself, did that for the USBdongle and the cutouts did not turn our very well.  If this is not an option then, I will go the route of ordering from polycase was just hoping that I could get a case with the proper cutouts for the Etherdongle and future Conductor addon.   I understand that the Coop Managers have a lot on them to run the Coop, so I would not want this to be an additional load on them, I was just thinking it would be nice for us new members that purchased the Etherdongle through the store and not a previous coop.

If this post is out of line, admins please remove it, as I do not want to stir things up.
Thank you,
Steve.

Offline oj70chevy

I bought my ED from the store as well and got the case for polycase.com. Did the cut outs and it did not come out to good so ill add a X-2 to this thread.
Thanks
Ralph

Offline Kasey911

Pre-cut case option during the next Etherdongle Coop
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, »
As I suck at cutting cases as well, I'll add a +1 to this too.
~Kasey~

Offline kfxi

+ 1

kEN

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Its really up to the coop manager if they are willing to supply extra cases.

From what was posted by RMP2917 in this post You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The drawings show this info:
Part Number = J-7466AB*01
Product = LP-70BFMBG

I search polycase but both numbers didn't return the case.
I guess you could contact them and ask them.

Note: That case does not include the Conductor cutouts.

Hope that helps

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline doubleeaz

I know this might need to go in the want ads section, but I have an etherdongle case I am not using.  It will not fit with the conductor attached.  Let me know if you are interested with a PM and we can work something out.

Offline bakerlights

Pre-cut case option during the next Etherdongle Coop
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, »
PM sent