Author Topic: Christmas Song list from 2012  (Read 3106 times)

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
Christmas Song list from 2012
« on: June 11, 2013, »
Last Year I made up a web page showing the songs people were using in their shows.

Someone asked me about the list of Christmas songs we had on Nutcracker 2.

We ended up with 174 songs. The list, sorted by most used to least used, is here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

if people would respond to this post with new songs i will add them into the database.

To have your vote count as an individual, please login to Nutcracker 2 software, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and vote for the songs you will use.

I got some songs to use in my show that i had never heard about.

If you do post a song, it would be helpful if you also post the link of where to download the song from. I had to do the search for every song in this list. as you can see, many songs i still couldn't find a source for them.

thanks
sean
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline towtruck

Re: Christmas Song list from 2012
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, »
Wow, that list is great.

It is nice to see which songs other are/have been using.

This being my first year, I am somewhat overwhelmed with what to pick out for music.  This helps narrow down the choices.

Is there a list for Halloween songs?

Thanks,
Steve

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
Re: Christmas Song list from 2012
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, »
Great idea and thanks Sean !!

It is remarkable what a big impact the Richard Holdman show of 2007 made on that poll ... and I think the hobby in general.

He did originally release his entire show to the public after being shut down by his HOA ... but I think all those viral videos from his amazing show in 2007 really put about 5 of those top 10 songs into many of shows, including my own. 

Scott
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline txburr

Christmas Song list from 2012
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, »
This is a very nice list. Thanks for all of the hard work you do and share with us