Author Topic: Is lsp worth the money  (Read 5212 times)

Offline thestig

Re: Is lsp worth the money
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2013, »
Ok its official, I too have joined the dark side. Let the fun begin. well as soon as they email me my registration code anyways  8)

Offline keitha43

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2013, »
You can go ahead and download the current version from the yellow area on their home page. It will run in demo mode which I think it means it will limit the amount of channels it will output to on playback with the output turned on. But you can go ahead and create your controllers and program ect.

Offline thestig

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2013, »
I used a trial version about a year ago and when i installed it last night it gave me the expired trial screen. How long does it usually take to recieve the email with registration code? I hate how impatient I am sometimes... lol

Offline thestig

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2013, »
So I received my email and got to work last night. It was all pretty straight forward after I watched a couple of tutorials. I am blown away with the image shift macro. This is going to make my life so much easier. I quickly built a few images and applied them to my test flex strip and it is producing exactly what I wanted. After looking at the timeline and seeing just how much data was created it is mind boggling. If I was to fill that in cell by cell like the old days, before rgb and 5000 channels I would die. I am going to sequence 90 percent with macros and transitions and I am already wishing I had more smart strings.