Author Topic: Austin Get-Together  (Read 428 times)

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
Austin Get-Together
« on: July 24, 2013, »
I've had this listed in the LSH community, but as always, it is open to all.

-----

August Austin/Georgetown Working Group
Let's get together in August at my place in Georgetown.

In the LSH forum I've created a poll for dates in August:

[/color]
[/font]
Saturday, Aug. 3rd[/color]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/size]80.00%[/color][/color][/font]
Sunday, Aug. 4th[/color]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/size]80.00%[/color][/color][/font]
Saturday, Aug. 10th[/color]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/size]100.00%[/color][/color][/font]
Sunday, Aug. 11th[/color]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/size]100.00%[/color][/color][/font]
Saturday, Aug. 17th[/color]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/size]60.00%[/color][/color][/font]
Sunday, Aug. 18th

[/color][/color]

If you are not in the LSH forum, then you can respond to this thread with dates that work well for you.

Topics:
    • Share the Academy topicsTalk about RGB and Pixels (options, questions, and challenges)Demo Falcon-16, Falcon PI, and Falcon FPDDiscuss Lynx Zeus kitDiscuss RGB pixel options (formats, power, features, cost, compatibility)Share any new/fun light elementsBuild kits ?Get help diagnosing/fixing broken kitsBring things you want to sell/trade[/color][/font]
    [/list]Bring food, drinks... and I'll supply the ice.

Where?

Steve Gase
    101 Rio Bravo Rd.
    Goergetown, TX 78628

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please RSVP by sending me a PM or replying to this thread so that we can get an idea of the head count. Also, share your ideas for additional topics!
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro