Software > Light Elf Software utilities

Light Elf Version .10

<< < (2/4) > >>

Steve Gase:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAt the moment it is not high on my priority list.  While the code is pretty straight forward in python doing it in C++ has more than a few hurdles that would need to be tackled.  While it is not outside the realm of possibility that it will happen some day, it will in all likelihood not happen for this season.

Frank

--- End quote ---
understood.  Thanks once again for your efforts on BOTH projects!

frankr:
FYI... The version of light elf attached here is no longer the most recent. You can find the most recent at:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Original post updated to reflect this.

Regards,

Frank

gsxrgirl7:
Can anyone tell me if this is designed to work with Windows 7, 8, etc.  I am trying to run it on Windows Vista and am having a major issue an cannot get it to run or recognize the exe file or app.  Not sure if I am not doing something right or what, but just cannot get it working. 

Thanksl

frankr:
This should work regardless of windows version.  The most common mistake that people make is not downloading the 32 bit version of both python and wxpython.  IF you get a mix of bit sizes you will have issues.  I have seen some reports of 64 bit python not behaving well but those are far less common.

Post some specifics about what you are seeing and I can probably help you through this.

Frank

gsxrgirl7:
ok how do I tell which version I downloaded.  I thought i downlowded the 32 bit for each one.  But I will give you some screen shots of what I have and what it does so far. 
Thanks so much - be back shortly...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version