Author Topic: Light Elf Version .10  (Read 8799 times)

Offline gsxrgirl7

Re: Light Elf Version .10
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2013, »
Ok I went through a bunch of menus and settings and added different programs past the firewall, turned off the User Account Control, multiple things, and now it seems to be working.  So I am all now.  Got the first one to convert after multiple Error messages and troubleshooting.
Thanks!
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"
Helen Keller

Offline frankr

• Rocklin Lights
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2013, »
Why to stick in there :)

my guess is that the directory C:\program files\xlights\temp does not exist.

In Light Elf under Options->Settings make sure that your xlights directory and temp directory are set to directories that do exist.

Frank

Offline gsxrgirl7

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2013, »
My temp file was there but I am on windows vista and it has all the user control issues as default so I had to disable that as it was giving me the permission errors in the command window, so I had to disable the firewall and disable the user control access then reboot and then it worked fine. 
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"
Helen Keller

Offline boarder3

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2013, »
Is there any way to bring xlights effects into lsp. And did anyone test output with lsp 2.8?

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is there any way to bring xlights effects into lsp. And did anyone test output with lsp 2.8?

You need to post this in Nutcracker thread, but short answer is it is easier just to build your sequence in LSP then export to NC (using Light elf) and then use Xlights\NC to finish your sequence