Author Topic: bug in nutcraker ?  (Read 777 times)

Offline barbotte

bug in nutcraker ?
« on: August 09, 2013, »
well i think i find a bug int nut but maybe someone else can try it before i become crazy trying to figure out my setting
2x 682 with 2 diferent ip adress ( 206 and 207)
when i create a new model list ....and select a tree it will prom me to the starting chanel ect ,,, witch is 6121 on my case then i turn power on and the right chanel on the right 682 work .. so far so good ...
but here is the problem
if i select a single string .. arch or window ... i can enter all the starting Chanel i want ..it wont save it .... when i reopens the model.. its start at chanel 1 so the wrong controller and Chanel turn on ..... is it me or is there a bug ???
thanks
cheer

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
Re: bug in nutcraker ?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
well i think i find a bug int nut but maybe someone else can try it before i become crazy trying to figure out my setting
2x 682 with 2 diferent ip adress ( 206 and 207)
when i create a new model list ....and select a tree it will prom me to the starting chanel ect ,,, witch is 6121 on my case then i turn power on and the right chanel on the right 682 work .. so far so good ...
but here is the problem
if i select a single string .. arch or window ... i can enter all the starting Chanel i want ..it wont save it .... when i reopens the model.. its start at chanel 1 so the wrong controller and Chanel turn on ..... is it me or is there a bug ???
thanks
cheer

can you post your xlights_rgbeffects.xml file and your xlights_network.xml files?

we will try and duplciate
thanks
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login