Author Topic: Light Show Pro pricing  (Read 10221 times)

Offline rmonty

Re: Light Show Pro pricing
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2009, »
Make sure and turn on the output by clicking on the enable output button on the very top toolbar.  Demo mode will only drive 16 channels.  Let me know if that doesn't work and we will troubleshoot some more.

Offline kylec

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Lake Stevens
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2009, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Make sure and turn on the output by clicking on the enable output button on the very top toolbar.  Demo mode will only drive 16 channels.  Let me know if that doesn't work and we will troubleshoot some more.

Output is enabled.....still nothing. 

Controller start channel is set to 1.  Com port is set.  I have tried setting it up as a "Lynx MR16 Controller", and just as a "DMX Pro Universe".  I'm sure its something simple that I'm missing.

I am liking the software though! :D  Looks like I'm gonna need to add some ram to the show computer  ::).

Thanks,   Kyle
Excess is Success

Offline rmonty

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2009, »
If you don't mind waiting until this evening, I can probably help a little more.  I'm at my "pay the bills" job right now and don't have a computer with LSP on it nearby.  Also, your show computer should require a lot less than your sequencing computer.  We now save an optimized copy of the sequence you create for the show to play.

Offline kylec

• Patron Member
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2009, »
If you don't mind waiting until this evening, I can probably help a little more.  I'm at my "pay the bills" job right now and don't have a computer with LSP on it nearby.  Also, your show computer should require a lot less than your sequencing computer.  We now save an optimized copy of the sequence you create for the show to play.

No problem!

Thanks
Excess is Success

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2009, »
Kyle I did some testing for david so I can tell you it does work. I am sure it is something easy.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline kylec

• Patron Member
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2009, »
It's working!

When it wasn't working for me, I was doing a "Animation sequence".  I tried a "Media sequence" and it worked.

Kyle
Excess is Success

Offline LightShowPro

• LightShow Pro Owner
    • LightShow Pro
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2009, »
Great!
have fun!