Author Topic: No response from Ray Wu  (Read 21159 times)

Offline zwiller

Re: No response from Ray Wu
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2013, »
Ray says he is shipping Friday...  There is hope!
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2013, »
I just received my order that I ordered on oct 16th. haven't opened it yet to check it but it is here. your next sam
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline zwiller

« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2013, »
Looks like 4 days from tracking to delivery.  Tight but doable. 

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2013, »
that's about what it was for me.
Florence, KY

Offline zwiller

« Reply #109 on: November 22, 2013, »
No DHL email.   <fp.

Offline drlucas

« Reply #110 on: November 22, 2013, »
I've been hitting Ray for updates every week. I'm hoping he still ships my latest order this week as he committed to. Waiting for dhl tracking info as confirmation. Hope by Monday I have a tracking number in hand and can then start the count down. Since the product goes from China through the US to Canada even if it ships Monday I bet I get stuck at customs over the holiday weekend.
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No DHL email.   <fp.

that blows sam. try getting with him in chat tonight and see what's going on. good thing is once you get that info. it will only be 4-5 days. good luck
Florence, KY

Offline CaptainMurdoch

« Reply #112 on: November 23, 2013, »
No DHL email.   <fp.

I've been periodically checking with him on the status of my October 11th order.  After hearing several times that it would ship "tomorrow" or "tomorrow or the next day", I finally received a DHL tracking number in my email today.  Maybe I'll have lights before Thanksgiving.

Most of my items should have been in stock but I never received a response to my questions asking if there was one particular item holding my order up.  I assume it was the technicolor pixels, the only other out of the ordinary item I had was a few sets of 120mm 12-LED 24V pixels I want to use as 'snowballs'.

Offline drlucas

« Reply #113 on: November 23, 2013, »
Got my DHL tracking number tonight.....will be cutting it close, but I should be able to get my candy canes built for next weekend.
-Ryan Lucas-

Offline zwiller

« Reply #114 on: November 25, 2013, »
Ray says 3 more days...   <fp.  Now the question is do I run half blinky?  I will have no mini trees, arches, or live trees.  Maybe do simple sequence and coming soon announcement...

Offline CaptainMurdoch

« Reply #115 on: November 25, 2013, »
Ray says 3 more days...   <fp.  Now the question is do I run half blinky?  I will have no mini trees, arches, or live trees.  Maybe do simple sequence and coming soon announcement...

What you need to do is change your plans and re-wire part of your display, then somehow Ray will know this and ship your order right away.  :)

I received my DHL tracking number a couple hours _after_ I decided to fall back to using some old rope light to wire up my wireframe/coroplast snowmen and had spent an hour or two out in 35 degree weather doing it because there was not enough room in the garage.  I should have made that decision weeks ago and my mid-sized mega tree would have lights on it already. :)

Offline zwiller

« Reply #116 on: November 25, 2013, »
 <la..
We think alike.  Figured this would happen since I was all too prepared for Black Friday lights this year... 

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
« Reply #117 on: November 26, 2013, »
<la..
We think alike.  Figured this would happen since I was all too prepared for Black Friday lights this year...

Don't Say "black friday" on a blinky forum...   >:D

one of two things will happen.
a.) the lights wont work "dark friday"
b.) people will rush to the stores to get sales on blinky
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline zwiller

« Reply #118 on: November 27, 2013, »
touche

Offline drlucas

« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2013, »
Mine arrived yesterday. Only problem is I wasn't home to pay for duty and taxes on delivery. So today they reattempt to deliver. I've paid the waybill online last night. Hope the drop off today. We will see.
-Ryan Lucas-