Author Topic: Aether 2 COOP - CLOSED FOR ORDERS - SHIPPING  (Read 18770 times)

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the update!  I best be looking for a couple of bodies to put them into.  Anyone know if the Harbor Freight 500 watt ones will fit, or do we stick with BORG 500 watt bodies?

Yes they will work, but might want to post these type of questions in the Aether or Porch area as this is supposed to only for the coop!   

Rick feel free to move these 2 posts.  :-[

Roger

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
Update:

Nothing to update.  Still waiting.  Carry on.....

-Keith

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
Re: Aether 2 COOP - CLOSED FOR ORDERS
« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2013, »
**NOTE**
If I can get payments in by Tuesday (10/8), I can get stuff ordered next week.  My wife is off next week and has offered to sort parts which means I may be able to get everything shipped by the end of the month...pending PCB delivery.

If you want to add insurance, you will need to add it to your payment and let me know you did.  The insurance info is attached to this post.

Thanks,
-Keith

Hi Keith,

I wanted to see if the above happened... Judging from the unpaid I am going with no.... Just thought I'd ask :)

Actually......it did.  I wanted to move this along as quickly as possible and try to get these out for people to use this year,so I covered the cost of the parts until the payments come in.  Everyone paid in the last 2 coops, so I am hoping this one turns out the same.  If not, I'll buy any unpaid ones and sell them later.

The last two parts arrive Monday.  My wife, who is an organizing wiz, has been busy this week with the following results:

The hardware is 98% sorted.  The electronics are 80% sorted except for the 2 parts arriving Monday.  All hardware and electronics will be sorted and packaged by the end of next week.

The PCB's and pigtails have been ordered from RJ.  I still have to make the heatsinks, but that should be done in the next couple of weeks before the PCB's arrive.  I suspect the PCB's and pigtails will be the longest lead items, but at least the rest will be done and ready.  All I will have to do is add the PCB's and pigtails to the boxes and ship them.

I'll update more as things change, but there will probably be a lot of waiting while the PCB's come in.

Thanks,
-Keith

if you get stuck with some I am interested in 3 kits.

thanks

duane
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
Re: Aether 2 COOP - CLOSED FOR ORDERS - PACKING
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2013, »
Update:

PCB's & pigtails came in yesterday.  The wife packed about 40 boxes yesterday afternoon/evening.  Should finish up the rest today.  Will print labels and ship next.  We should have them all shipped by Tuesday...hopefully sooner. 

One item of note...she is a much better (and faster) packer than I am and was able to fit some orders that paid for a medium box into a small box.  She had these done before I got home yesterday so she didn't know who got what size box.  This only applies to some that ordered either 1 or 2 of kit 1 but I am not sure who exactly is affected, so if you paid for a medium box and receive a small box, send me a note and I will refund the difference.  Also, I wound up with a few extra kit 5 lenses.  If someone is short lenses, let me know.

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline bassmants

Re: Aether 2 COOP - CLOSED FOR ORDERS - PACKING
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2013, »
Thanks for the update.  Looking forward.  These are a fun build.  I don't care what color/size the box is.  No refunds necessary here.  Thanks for the hard work! <res.

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
Re: Aether 2 COOP - CLOSED FOR ORDERS - SHIPPING
« Reply #95 on: November 12, 2013, »
All but 4 orders shipped today.  I am short about 4 heatsinks to finish them out and should have them done this week.  A couple of people still have not sent me addresses.  If yours has not shipped, check for an email from me asking for it.  Also, check you boxes when you get them.  I had some issues with lenses coming out correct so make sure you got what you ordered.  Let me know if you have an issues.  I'll try and get the others that I have addresses for out this week.

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2013, »

All but 4 orders shipped today.  I am short about 4 heatsinks to finish them out and should have them done this week.  A couple of people still have not sent me addresses.  If yours has not shipped, check for an email from me asking for it.  Also, check you boxes when you get them.  I had some issues with lenses coming out correct so make sure you got what you ordered.  Let me know if you have an issues.  I'll try and get the others that I have addresses for out this week.

Thanks,
-Keith

if there are any extra I could really use 1 kit. I could use 2 but need 1

thanks

duane
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline zwiller

« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2013, »
Wow...  I guess I am the first for once...  I GOT MINE!!!

THANKS KEITH, you da man! <res.

PS - If you are getting stuck with any extras let me know. 
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline Kasey911

« Reply #98 on: November 14, 2013, »
Yay!  I got mine as well.

Thanks for all the work on this, Keith.   <res.
~Kasey~

Offline bassmants

« Reply #99 on: November 14, 2013, »
Received mine!  Thanks.

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
« Reply #100 on: November 14, 2013, »
I received mine today  ;D thank you for doing the coop

Offline txag2008

• Lights of Nazareth
« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2013, »
Got my 2 today

Thanks so much for doing the coop!

Offline ebornac

« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2013, »
Mine came today.  Can't wait to build them! 

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2013, »
The rest of the heatsinks are made and all orders are shipped that I have addresses for.  I am still missing 2 addresses to be able to ship the others.

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #104 on: November 15, 2013, »
Mine arrived yesterday! Thanks Keith for another GREAT COOP!  <res.